❦ TWO | IS DRIVE

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

After Amethyst grabbed her lunch and headed outside, she walked straight to the table where Jughead was usually seated at, eating a sandwich whilst typing on his laptop.  

"How's the book going so far," Amethyst asked as she placed her tray down and sat in front of him.

"I am currently writing about Cheryl's speech and how everyone is effected in different ways over Jason's disappearance," Jughead said.

Amethyst hummed. "Sweet."

"So, what was befriending the new girl like?" Jughead asked.

"It was alright, but she found the school a bit depressing and thought that Archie was good-looking," she said.

"Typical rich girl," He said.

Amethyst turned Jughead's laptop around so that she could see what he was writing.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, now eat up." Amethyst scanned over the few paragraphs he wrote and nodded in approval. "It's really good. Quite you. It would be a great plot twist for your story if Cheryl was the person to actually kill Jason."

"It would, but it would also be predictable,"
Jughead said.

"No, what would be predictable is if Polly was the one to have killed him after their falling out," Amethyst said. "Or Betty's parents, because they really fucking don't like that family." She suddenly gasped. "What if it was Jason's parents. Now that would be one hell of a story."

"That would be a big plot twist, yes," Jughead said.

Amethyst clicked her tongue. "You need pictures for that book."

"It isn't a picture book," Jughead said.

"It totally is," Amethyst said. "Now I've got you covered." She whipped out her Polaroid camera and held it up so it was facing Jughead.

"Wait!" Amethyst snapped a photo of him and smiled as the piece of paper came sliding out. "You suck."

"I know I do." Amethyst began to fan the paper.

"Look alive," Jughead said as he turned his laptop back around and began to type on it.

"Why?" Amethyst turned around, then groaned and turned back around.