Chapter 1

[A.N: Hiiiii....So finally I started writing a fan fiction. I have been thinking about writing one for awhile now. I don't know if you guys will like it but I can just hope for it. I would say that if you just read the first few chapters then I promise a very nice enthralling story will unfold.

P.S: This is for all my directioner friends. If you like it then follow me at @1D_4evaAlways. Love You all.]

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

It wasn’t the best day I had until I met him.

I was galloping at the fastest possible speed as I had only five more minutes to make it to the first class. It was the commencement of the last semester of my final year in college. On entering the spacious institution’s gateway, I ran through the sea of people loitering in the corridors to reach the classroom at the upper right corner of third floor. I finally made it and found that the teacher was yet to arrive. I kept my right hand on my chest sighing out a relief. I leaned against the wall and panted badly for a few seconds before advancing inside the room.

I looked for my usual desk at the end and found someone already occupying it. I looked around to find abundance of unoccupied desks.

“Excuse me. This is my place.” I said as I walked up to the person.

“Ahmm….I’m sorry.”He replied gently.

As he looked up and our eyes locked, I couldn’t help but notice how overwhelmingly beautiful he was. His dense eye-lashes perfectly aligned his intoxicating blue eyes. His pale skin dazzled even in the cold of the classroom. He had incandescent blonde hair that was brushed both inwards and upwards, thus, creating a teeny quiff. He had a strong shoulder line that looked so manly. His neck was almost brimming with moles and birth marks. The simple white tee paired with blue denims made him look so irresistible, like a hot chocolate.

“You could sit in those empty desks.” I gestured at the vacant places.

“Ah….Can I sit here? I don’t want to sit in the front.” He retorted pointing at the desk adjacent to mine.

“Sure”

“Thank you”

I smiled and surrendered myself on my seat. I kept my bag on the floor before taking out my water bottle and gulping down water vigorously.

“You look sick” He said.

“I know. I was running.” I explained to him.

“Why?”

“Mrs. DaGama is very strict. She wouldn’t have let me in had I got even one minute late.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“Now you know.”

He nodded and then inquired,” So what’s your name?”

“Lily”

“Sweet. Lily what?”

“Thomson”

“Okay…..I am Niall by the way.”

I smiled and said,” Are you one of those three people who came as a college exchange program from University of Manchester?”

“That would be me”

“Oh….”

“So are the other two students’ boys?” I interrogated.

“No. Girls actually.”