Chapter 28

I looked at the wall- clock to see that it was noon. I sighed and threw my head back realizing so much time has passed away by merely sitting on the couch. I looked down on my lap where Niall rested his head and caught him with closed eyes. I ran my fingers through his smooth blonde hair as a grin curled up on his lips. I slowly slid my right hand’s fingers from his hair to his lips, his thick and pink lips. I softly rubbed my fingers along the outline of Niall’s lips when he kissed my finger tips deeply. I closed my eyes briefly to feel the kiss and smiled.

“Are we gonna cancel our lunch plans or what?” I asked.

“No….but I just don’t wanna get up.” He retorted in a very seductive voice.

“Me neither” I said.

We made love all night long over and over again and went to sleep close to dawn at around 3.00 Am. After waking up at 10.30 Am, we had some cereals and milk and started watching Friends in DVD. However, after a few episodes we lost the interest and so we just conversed with each other. Niall hitched the plan of having lunch outside and it seemed a good idea so I agreed.

“Can my life just stay paused here, at this moment forever?” Niall gasped.

I smiled.

“Lily, tell me one thing honestly.” He said.

“Hmm”

“Was I really your first?”

I paused for awhile before replying,” Didn't you see that yourself that night?”

“I did but I can’t believe someone could be this amazing in their first time.” He smirked.

I blushed.

“You got better last night. Did you learn some new moves?” His smirks continued.

I blushed harder.

“Tell me, did you?” He wouldn't let go.

“Nooooo” I made an irritable face and attracted a mild laugh from him.

“Now I wanna ask one question.” I said.

“Go ahead” Niall responded.

“Who was your first?”

“Caroline” He confessed instantly.

The name reminded me of that older woman he dated for three months. I got upset instantly. I remembered that Niall told me once how ‘amazing’ Caroline was on bed and that’s what that bugged me to the utmost. I knew that our sex had love mixed with it whereas it was plain pleasure with Caroline but somehow my heart wasn't convinced with it.

Niall read my thoughts.

“You know that it meant nothing while it means everything with you.” He said.

I nodded but didn't change my facial expression. Niall released his head from my lap and sat beside me. He grabbed my chin softly and turned my face towards his. He held both of my hands and kept them on his chest like he always does.

“Why are you upset? Tell me.” He inquired.

“I'm not.”

“Lily, I know you so just tell me.”

I swallowed and retorted,” Just the fact of you losing your virginity to her who chose her career over you is annoying me.”

“But isn't that good? I mean, had she not left then I might have been still with her then how could this have happened?” He said gesturing at him and me.