Chapter 7

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

“So he didn’t tell anything?” I asked in surprise.

“No. He just nodded and wished you a speedy recovery.” Rita responded.

“That’s weird. Anyway, if he isn’t angry then that’s what I need.

“Hmm. So how was your fair date with the blonde?”

“Hey, he has a name.”

“I know, but I like blonde better.” She laughed.

“Whatever. We just visited the stalls, he ate a chicken roll and we also rode the Ferris wheel.”

“Ferris wheel? Those rides are crazy.”

“I know but Niall dragged me into it. I had no other choice.”

“Hmm….” Her voice echoed tease.

“Stop it.”

“Did I say anything?”

I have to go, bye.”

“Okay, bye. See you later.” Rita laughed and hung up.

I sighed out a relief knowing that the manager didn’t get angry on me for skipping work yesterday.

It was 10.30 Am and I had to get ready for college. I quickly got dressed within twenty minutes and grabbed other regular stuffs like my bag with books, copy, etc and of course my phone and left the apartment. I locked it behind me and soon reached the road.

It was 11.15 Am when I reached college. I rushed into the classroom pulling and pushing through the crowd in the gateway and corridors as it was Madam DaGama’s class. I went to my usual place and my eyes fell on Niall. He was sitting quietly and reading a newspaper. I stood there panting as I tried to sink in how attractive he looked today. He wore a full sleeved white tee with red and black stripes at the end of the sleeves and faded blue denims. His hair was neatly brushed onto his head. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, flaunting his pale skin. He crossed his legs and kept it moving randomly as his ankle-length white boots caught my eye.

How could he manage to look so sexy, every time?

“Hello” I said looking at him, as I sat on my seat.

“Hi” He responded not moving his eyes from the newspaper.

“What are you reading?” I wondered.

“Newspaper”

“I know that duffer. I meant what news?”

He sat straight and folded the newspaper, thus, finally shifting his eyes from the paper as he looked at me. His sapphire eyes shining brightly.

“Sports”

“Oh…”

I took the paper from him to check it too and noticed to my extreme delight that Victoria Azarenka has reached the final of Australian open against Maria Sharapova.

“Yes, she is in the finals. She is gonna take the title this year.” I grinned with a fist pump.

“Who?” Niall asked.

“Azarenka”

“Nah….Maria is gonna take her down. She is way more experienced.”

“She beat Kim Clijsters in the semis.” I squinted my eyes.