Epilogue

So......................FINALLY, "STAY WITH ME" is finished.

I could take a whole day if I start to say how madly I enjoyed writing this book. I took just ten minutes to decide the plot of this story and never in a million years did I think that I would get over 8000 reads for this. Therefore, thank you all from the deepest core of my heart. I love you all soooooooooo sooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Now coming to how the story ended. I know a lot of you would feel "why the heck did she end like this?".......... Well, I have been telling since I don't know which chapter that there is a twist and a HUGE SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU.............

First of all, Niall and Lily are just 20 year olds so there  is no point of getting them married.........Second of all, that would have sounded very boring.............. Soooooooooooooo..........I DECIDED THIS..........And it's final.............

THERE WILL BE A 'SEQUEL' OF "STAY WITH ME"............Yess, you heard me right. I WILL WRITE A 'SEQUEL'. I will start writing soon......So, hold your butterflies till I post the first chapter of STAY WITH ME (SEQUEL) ..............

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLL.........AGAIN!!!!!! MUAHSSSS........... MUAHSSS................. :) :* <3 :) :D