Chapter 13

[A.N: Guys, that missing part problem has been solved. So now you can read without any troubles. Thank you for the support anyway. Muahhsss.....Love you all!! <3 xxxx]

I woke up in the morning feeling strangely happy. The images of Niall and me kissing amorously from last night were still fresh in my mind. I sat erect on the couch while rubbing my fingers on all those places of my body that had Niall’s lips and hands on them. I felt complacent and content. Just then I heard some sounds and as I turned my face, I noticed Niall making breakfast. He was dressed in his usual sensuous way. He wore a half-sleeved blue tee and paired it with grey colored jeans. His hair was neatly brushed that was quite contrasting to the messy one he acquired after our kisses last night. I sighed and grabbed my mobile to see that it was 10.00 Am. I hurriedly stepped down from the couch with the pillow and sheets on my hands.

“Good morning” Niall’s deep voice addressed to me.

“Good morning. Why didn't you wake me up? It’s 10.00 Am already.” I wondered.

“It’s fine. There is no need to rush.” He responded while toasting breads.

I went to Niall’s room and dumped the pillow and sheets on the bed. I entered the bathroom and realized instantly that I needed a toothbrush and a towel to use. I became hesitant to ask Niall but the horrid thought of not brushing or taking a shower tempted me to inquire. I came out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen. I stood behind Niall who was deeply engaged in making scrambled eggs.

“Ahhmm…Niall?” I said.

“Yes” He replied turning around to meet my eyes.

I forgot for a fraction of second what I wanted as his dreamy blue eyes enticed me. I regained my consciousness immediately as I spoke out my problem,” I need a toothbrush and a towel.”

He turned off the stove and kept the wooden spatula down on the kitchen counter. He turned around and walked towards his room as I followed him with befuddled eyes. He opened his wardrobe and knelled down while searching the lower drawer. After awhile he pulled out a blue toothbrush and handed it to me by saying,” Here, take this and my towel is hanging on the rod in the bathroom.”

“But that’s your towel?” I asked.

Niall tilted his head and stared at me as I caved in and went inside the bathroom.

I took a long shower that lasted for about twenty minutes. I came out and stood before the mirror that was attached on Niall’s wardrobe as I dried my hair using his towel. I combed my hair and settled my top and skirt as I headed to the living room.

“Sit, breakfast is ready.” Niall pointed at the dining table.

I walked up to the table to notice perfectly toasted breads and mouth-watering eggs lying on the plates. Niall pulled my chair and eyed me to sit. I sat down with a smile on my lips. As soon as he occupied the other chair, we both gulped down the foods as fast as we could. I kept my head down as I noticed Niall staring at me with a dreadful smirk on his face.

“You like the eggs?” He asked, tilting his head to catch a glimpse of my face.

“Ahh haa” I said and nodded.

“Do you like the toasts?”

I nodded.

“Do you like the person who made it?”

I stopped chewing as I finally lifted my head to meet his eyes. They were glimmering beautifully and bored a certain gentleness. I tucked my hairs behind my ear as I turned pink and smiled. He smiled back in a way as if it was his intention to make me blush.