Author's Note - 4

Hello guys........... So how have you been liking the story?????? I hope at least a bit......... This is my first ever book and I'm still learning in the process. However, the reads & votes you guys have given me provides me with confidence every moment........So thank you sooooo soooooo much. I love you all a lottttttt......... I was quite skeptical (like Lily :P) about writing this fanfiction but the prospect of creating something that would stay forever and will include Niall urged me to go for it......... So thank you again all of you.

Now coming to the story, I know you guys are pretty angry at Lily........ I'm too!! But a lot of drama is going to unfold in the forthcoming chapters, so stick around and buck up. But there is a thing that I needed to inform every one of you.

I stay in Calcutta (just like Lily in the story) but in order to pursue my higher studies I'll be moving to a different city called Bangalore. My new college starts from 14th July. Now, I planned to update till 5th July but unfortunately I'm having high fever since yesterday evening so I can't sit on the chair before my desktop. It's painful to the extreme limit. Hence, I decided to carry on with my writing in my laptop and I'll finish it but you guys will not be able to read the chapters until 15th July, 2014. I'll try to publish them on 12th July but I can't assure. So please bare with me. I've to do loads of shopping and meet my friends before I leave so I can't update everyday any more. Sorry .....

Hold your butterflies till 12th or 15th july and then I will certainly publish.......

Thank you all yet again and love you all FOREVER ALWAYS.......... :) :* <3 :D :) muahssss muahsssssssss.