Chapter 8

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

It was a beautiful Sunday morning when I woke up from my sleep. I stretched my arms sitting on my bed as the clock struck 9.00 Am. I climbed out of my bed and went in the balcony to inhale the fresh morning air. Suddenly, I remembered that Niall was supposed to come to my place today. I ran out of the room to reach the drawing room and noticed that it was messy everywhere. I had to clean up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair into a tight bun and started cleaning my apartment. I started with dusting, wiping the floors and then finally followed them up by placing things in their proper places.

Finally after one and half hour when I looked around I was happy to notice that my apartment was spotless. I exhaled a deep and long breath making an,” Ahhhh” sound. I took a long shower and came back into my room. I dried my hair and changed into dark blue jeans’ shorts and white half-sleeved top with a bunny’s face on it. It was 11.15 Am and I had a lot of time left to use up before Niall got here. However, I simply couldn’t wait any longer. The clock seemed to be ticking somewhat slowly. I turned on the television and fortunately Friends were on the rerun. I drew some chips from the upper cabinets of my kitchen and sat on the couch laughing my heart out while watching Friends.

Anyway, after exactly three hours as the clock struck 2.15 Am, I realized I have to make lunch for myself. However, the excitement was eating me up from inside. I didn’t feel like making lunch but I was starving. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to find some raw prawns. I decided to make a little rice and a prawn curry that I learnt from my father. I started cutting vegetables and concentrated on the cooking.

After about forty-five minutes, the rice was ready to be served hot and tender along with the prawn curry that looked so yummy. I looked at the kitchen clock to see that it was 3.00 Pm.

Oh my God. I have thirty minutes in my hand to eat.

Without wasting any more time, I took rice from the pressure-cooker on a plate and the prawn curry too. I sat on a stool before my kitchen counter and gulped down the food within fifteen minutes. I washed my mouth and dumped the utensils in the sink. I took another glance at the clock.

Fifteen minutes more.

I ran to my bedroom and stood before the mirror to check myself finally. I combed my hair that I washed earlier during the shower. The natural waves of my hair hung loosely around my shoulders and extended till my waist. As I was about to apply some lip-gloss, I heard a door-bell. I ran to the door and peeped through the eye-hole to notice Niall standing before with a big bottle of coke and two packets of chips in his hands.

Shit. He is early. Why is he early?

I looked around to see that everything was perfect. I took a deep breath and finally opened the door. Niall lifted his head up on seeing the door open and our eyes locked. His blue eyes dazzling like never before and his perfect set of teeth flashed the most beautiful smile, my eyes have seen ever.

“Hi” He said.

“Hey” I smiled.

“I am sorry I'm a little early.”

“It’s all right. Come in.” I gestured.

I stood still at the door, as Niall entered into my apartment. Our arms rubbed on his way in. I felt the temperature of my body rise. I closed the door and turned around to see him keeping the bottle of coke and chips’ packets on the kitchen counter. I noticed how ravishing he looked. He wore a deep V-necked white tee paired with faded blue denims and a faded jeans’ half-sleeved shirt over his tee. The sleeves of his tee were rolled up revealing his enticing biceps and triceps. The deep V-neck flaunted his chiselled features and his toned chest. The cute blonde chest hairs were easily visible. I bit my lip as I crossed my hands behind my back and leaned against the door. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and I knew that I had to somehow distract myself lest he catches me staring at him AGAIN.