Chapter 25

I woke up in the morning feeling immensely happy. The unresolved thoughts in my mind regarding my feelings for Niall and the consequences attached to it were all gone. Now I knew that Niall loves me and nothing else felt more significant than that.

“Good morning” Niall addressed me with a huge smile glowing on his lips as he entered my room with a tray in his hand holding two coffee mugs.

“Good morning” I smiled back and asked,” What time is it?”

“5.30 Am” He answered as he kept the tray on my computer table. He picked up the coffee mugs and came towards me as he sat beside me on the bed. He was bare-bodied wearing his denims only as his tee was on me. He placed my coffee mug on the night-stand beside me.

“Hmm….” I replied with a yawn.

“Are you exhausted, baby?” He inquired resting his right palm on my left cheek as he took a sip from his coffee.

“No” I smiled and answered as I took his hand and placed it in between both of my hands.

“You look gorgeous in the morning.” He said.

“You’ve told me that before.” I responded as I left Niall’s hand and grabbed my coffee mug to drink the coffee.

He smiled and nodded.

“Amazing as usual.” I said to Niall about the coffee.

He smiled and nodded again.

I noticed that our clothes and Niall’s shoes that we both threw on the floor clumsily last night were no more lying on the ground. His shirt was hanging from the corners of the chair before my computer table and my white dress and bra was vanished.

“Ahhmm…were are the stuffs?” I asked him pointing to the floor with furrowed eye-brows.

“I cleaned up. I put your robes inside the wardrobe.” He smiled.

“You didn’t need to do that.” I smiled back looking down as I was almost done with my coffee.

“C’mon, honey why not? It’s fine.” He responded as he released himself up from my bed to keep his empty coffee mug on the tray.

“Keep it there, I’ll take it later.” I said as I saw Niall taking the tray towards the kitchen.

“Shut up and place your mug here.” He demanded instead.

I made a cry face and stepped down from the bed to keep my empty coffee mug on the tray. As Niall smiled and walked to the kitchen, I turned to my right and went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I came out soon and found Niall lying on my bed doing something in his mobile.

“You should leave now.” I said as I walked and stood beside him.

“I will madam once I get back my tee.” He smirked as he got up to sit on the bed.

I realized his white tee is on me. I smiled as I walked towards my wardrobe and opened it. I fetched my bathing suit and turned to walk to my bathroom when Niall grabbed me by my right arm. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his legs around mine as I was locked inside by his strength.

“What?” I asked smiling.

“You look so sexy wearing my tee.” He smirked.

I blushed and kept smiling putting my head down before saying,” Now let me go. You’ll get late.”

I wiggled myself out of his strong grasp and jogged to the bathroom. I came out after awhile wearing my blue bathing suit and handed Niall his white tee. He wore it immediately as his sky-blue shirt followed next. I watched him minutely before I had an idea. I quickly walked towards the night-stand on my side of the bed and opened its drawer. I fetched a black unisex wrist band and turned to face Niall.