Chapter 6

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

Excitement and fear both buried deep inside my heart as I woke up in the morning. I was very enthusiastic about going to the fair with Niall but that didn't suppress the fear of losing my job. Firstly, I didn't take leaves so frequently and secondly, losing this job would mean loss of everything that I managed to settle somehow in my life after that horrific incident one year ago. The frustrating part was however none of these two but the fact that I couldn't say ‘NO’ to Niall. I couldn't say ‘NO’ to his insists and I couldn't say ‘NO’ when he said he wants only me to come with him.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I took my mobile and dialled Rita’s number. After four rings, she picked it up.

“Hello” Rita said.

“Hey, did I disturb you?”

“No, no. It’s okay. What’s up?”

“Listen, I need a favor from you.”

“What?”

“It happens that Niall wants me to go to some fair with him in Salt Lake after college today, so could you just lie to the manager and say that I'm sick so couldn't come?”

“What? Again?” She screamed.

“Please please please”

“This blonde is gonna ruin your life.”

“So you’ll do it right?” I laughed.

“No, I won’t”

“C’mon you’re my friend. Friends do these stuffs for each other.”

“Arrrghhh…….You’re such a jerk.”

“Soooo?” I laughed.

“All right, fine. I’ll do it but you owe me big time.”

“I owe you big time.”

“So what fair is exactly this?”

“I don’t know. He said it’s in Salt Lake. Do you know any fair being held over there now?”

Rita paused for a while before speaking,” Oh ya. That huge fair at the central park, remember?”

I thought for a second before remembering,” Ohhh….Central Park, Karunamoyee?”

“Yes that one. It’s huge and has got lots of fun stuffs.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Anyway, I gotta go now. Bye and have fun.”

“Thanks a ton again. Bye.” I hung up.

I went to the kitchen and made some toasts and scrambled eggs. This has always been my default breakfast. I sat on my couch and ate the food while watching television. I finished the breakfast and dumped the plates into the sink. I washed my hands and went inside my room to get dressed. I slipped into a skinny blue jeans and a quarter-sleeved white top. I wrapped a floral printed blue and green combo scarf around my neck. I kept my hair open and deposited all the required items inside my bag. After grabbing my phone, I left my apartment and locked it behind me.

At 11.15 Am sharp, I reached college. I walked through the gateway and the corridors to finally reach my classroom. As I walked up to my desk, I saw Niall sitting on his seat with the right side of his head leaned against the wall and sleeping. He wore a pink tee paired with blue jeans and a black jacket. He looked so naïve. His hair appeared a little messy unlike his regular perfectly brushed one. His perfectly lined full lips quivered a little as he exhaled his breath. His cheeks were oh-so-crimson and flaunted very teeny-tiny blonde beards. I didn't disturb him and planned to not wake him up until the arrival of Sir Bose.