Chapter 2

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

The alarm in my phone bursts into song sharp at 10 Am. I clamber for my phone to dismiss the alarm. My body was aching after a hectic day before and all night study. I wanted to sleep more but I obviously couldn’t as I had college. I climbed out of my bed, twisted my hair into a tight bun and buzzed out of the room towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a nice shower. I had some toasts and eggs and went back to my room to get dressed. I slipped into my usual skinny jeans and wore a yellow shirt instead of my usual loose fitting tops along with a blue jacket and tied my hair into a neat pony-tail. I put some eye-liners to canvas my dreary eyes and exhausted look on my face. I am not much fond of using make-ups but lip gloss, I do like, hence I dapped some on my lips. Next I slipped a watch into my left arm and taking my bag filled with books, a copy and pens I went out of my house. I locked my apartment and pressed the elevator button. The elevator arrived from the ground floor and I took it to go out into the cozy cold.

It was almost end-January, which meant temperatures were still dropping in Calcutta. I was walking briskly as I had a pretty good amount of time in my hands to make it for the first class. Tea-corners and cafes were flocked with people. Trams painted blue and white, which was the signature outlook, made their way through the bustling street with their raucous sounds. People stood clustered near a tiny bus-stand before an ATM waiting eagerly for the bus to arrive. Some homeless people stood at one corner of the four point road stretching their hands out with hardly any people bothering to take a glance at them.

Soon I reached my college. I walked inside the gateway and took the usual stairs with the familiar images of students ambling around in the corridors. I entered the classroom and strolled to my everyday seat to find it empty this time unlike yesterday. As I kept my bag on the floor and sat perched on my chair, I heard a deep voice being addressed to me.

“Hey” I looked to my right to find Niall. He was wearing an orange half-shirt paired with cream colored casuals. His eyes glimmered like always and the killer grin stayed affixed on his lips.

“Oh hi. I didn’t notice you.”

“I didn’t capture your seat today.” He smirked.

“Well, thank you.” I smiled back.

I grabbed my bag and searched for my water bottle only to realize that I forgot to bring one. I was thirsty like hell. Only 10 minutes were left for Madam Natasha to come and there was no time to run to the canteen to drink water and come back again. I rested my elbows on the desk as I swallowed while rubbing my hands over my neck.

“Here” Niall handed me a water bottle from his teeny bag.

“Thank you” I smiled.

“What up with the bag?” I asked.

“The books outnumbered my hands. I had to bring one.”

I laughed as he smiled.

Anyway, the professor showed up at the right time. The lecturers and professors in my college were all freakishly punctual. She scrawled “Ode On A Grecian Urn” on the black board and turned around to face us.

“Tell me what you know about John Keats.” She shot the question.

Rumbling sounds broke out in the classroom with everyone speaking at once. Madam Natasha got befuddled and screamed,” Quiet” then she gestured at Niall who was busy drawing a clown’s face on his palm, to give his answer.