Chapter 12

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD.  I know it's a lot of toil, but please do it coz I'm working really hard. I stay up all night & write.....Please do it. Thank you.]

“Is it the right turn or left?” I asked, my voice shaking from walking fast.

“Right” Niall replied.

“Oh yes, right it is.”

“Seriously, this will be your 3rd time in my house and you still don’t remember the route?” Niall mocked.

“You know, I'm stupid. Anyway, I am hanging up. Bye.”

“Bye” Niall said and we both hung up.

I was going to Niall’s house to write my assignment. I had to submit it within 9.00 Pm today but the internet connection was down in my area. Hence, Niall let me use his laptop instead. My job however was going pretty well. For my first assignment I was given to write on “Ten things to wear and not to wear on a party”. I wrote quite great and submitted before-time that impressed my boss a.k.a the editor.

I took a right turn and then a left and then straight to reach Niall’s apartment. On stepping inside, I received a warm smile from Kumar who was sitting there and drinking a cup of tea. I smiled back as I strolled forward to Niall’s apartment. I pressed the door-bell twice and waited for him to open the door.

“Hello” Niall gave a broad smile as he opened the door.

“Hi” I smiled back as I got in.

I opened my shoes and sat on the couch as I gasped. Niall came and sat beside me with his laptop. He was wearing a sleeveless tee and cream colored shorts.

“Here” He said as he extended me the laptop.

“Thanks, I better start working. It’s 6.30 Pm already.” I retorted as I folded my legs and sat tight on the couch.

“I will make some coffee.”

“That would be great.”

He got up from the couch and went towards the kitchen. I opened MS WORD and started to write my assignment. Since, it was the valentine’s week, all our articles were concentrated on that. I was given to write on “Ten Dresses that shouldn't be worn on V-Day”. I started to think while trying to get some help from Google.

“Hey, who was that guy you were talking to today in college?” Niall asked.

“Oh, he was Shiva. He used to go to the same school with me. I didn't know he studied in our college.”

“Which stream is he in?”

“Media studies”

“Oh, so what were you guys talking about?”

“Just random stuffs.”

“Like what?”

“Like studies, semesters and school.”

Niall came over to me and handed me my coffee.

“Thanks” I said as I looked up to meet his eyes. He looked somewhat upset.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“I do not like him.” He said.

“Shiva?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.” He responded and walked towards his room with his cup of coffee.