Chapter 10

[NOTE: AFTER REACHING 2ND PAGE WHEN YOU DON'T FIND LINK BETWEEN IT AND THE 1ST, THEN DON'T GET ANGRY......JUST IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THE 1ST PAGE, THE "MISSING PARTS" WILL APPEAR AND ON READING THAT YOU CAN FIND THE LINK. PLEASE DO IT, I'M HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN WATTPAD. THANK YOU]

One week later.

February has never quite been my favorite or at least one of my favorite months. It marked the end of winter which I hated and also the start of examinations. However, it was that one point in my life when I actually loved this month. It wasn't because I had no examinations but the fact that I had Niall in my life now. He was like an angel sent for me by God. Everything about my existence was becoming beautiful slowly. He encouraged me to dream again and laugh again.

Niall prepared a very strong resume for me that he mailed me a few days back. I really liked it except for the fact that he put up some lies about my “elegant fashion sense” but he said it was needed. I believed him. I had sent the resume to that online magazine’s email-id as soon as I received it from Niall. They didn't give me any reply yet.

“Okay, okay, my turn” Niall said, his voice sounded very excited.

“Taylor Lautner or Josh Hutcherson, who would you sleep with?” He asked.

“That’s not fair. Both the men are hot.”

“You've to choose one.”

Niall had been teasing me on every occasion after I told him about my huge crushes on these two guys.

“Arrrggghhhh….Taylor, Taylor.”

“And why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because he has the perfect abs.”

“Hmm”

“Anyway, what about you?” I inquired.

“Kate Beckinsale, any day.” He laughed.

“I can tell.”

“Okay, ice-cream or soft-drinks?” I asked.

“Next question please.”

“You can’t skip, handsome.” I laughed.

“Jesus”

I smiled.

“Drinks” He retorted.

“Good choice”

“Okay, chocolate ice-cream or vanilla?” He interrogated.

“Chocolate ice-cream with choco-chips and chocolate syrup.” I answered as I made an ‘Mmmm’ sound.

“Woah….Slow down, girl.”

“Sorry, you?”

“Same as yours.”

“Okay, okay, no more food related questions.” I said.

“Done”

“Story books or films?” I asked.

“Films, of course. You like books more right?”

“Hmm”

“You’re weird.”

“Agreed.” I laughed.

“Mountains or Seas?” He questioned.

“Mountains”

“Me too.”

“Eyes or smile?” I asked.

“Smile”

“Thin or muscular?”