Tall, Dark and Handsone

Author POV

You couldn't help but think about Ye Jin-ah's words and how quickly that man took him away from you the whole day. You tried shaking it off but some how it just kept coming back to you.

- "I mean the man literelly grabbed his hand and walked off whilst giving me the coldest glare, without a word." You say, grabbing a handful of popcorn as your best friend, Ha-Ru, puts it on the coffee table.

- "I think you're overthinking it Y/n, maybe that's his natural look" Ha-Ru says.

- "A cold glare is a natural look?" You question her.

- "Oooffff, if it's bothering you so much, ask the kid or do some digging on the kid!" She says as you look at her and give her a grin.

- "I like that idea! Thanks" you reply, smiling making your dimple pop out, as you attack her with a hug and your oversized wooly sweater covering the both of you. "Anyways I have an early start tommorrow, I need to go" you tell Ha-Ru before standing up and putting your jacket on.

- "Wait, you just came" Ha Ru argues.

- "I know, I know. I'm so sorry honey but I will be back. I wanted to check up on you." You say before kissing her cheek.

- "Alright... text me when you get home" she shouts.

- "Will doo!" You vocalise, whilst putting on your shoes.

- "Wait, wait!" Ha Ru says before meeting you in the hallway. "What did he look like?" Ha Ru asks, winking at you, causing you to chuckle lightly.

- "Oh c'mon Ha-Ru, he's probably married"

- "No tell me, I'm interested" she exclaims. You look down and think as a small smile plasters on your face.

- "Tall, dark and handsome..."

And with that said, you've left the house. 

Authors POV on JK

- "What did your teacher ask Ye-Jin?" Jungkook asks him, with his elbows resting on his knees and Ye-Jin sits there with his hands on his lap.

- "She asked how I felt about school" Ye jin answers quietly.

- "And what did you say Ye Jin-ah?"

- "I said I felt protected" he tells Jungkook, his head down. Jungkook looks at him sympathetically.

- "Ye Jin-ah, you should be more careful with your words. Your teacher could be thinking all sorts of things now." Jungkook says, as the little boys tears start to fall causing Jungkook to sigh.

- "Alright... I know it was a mistake, so I won't tell your father about this. It's okay" Jungkook says as he ruffles with his soft fluffy hair.

- "Thank you Jungkookie" Ye Jin says throwing his arms around him as Jungkook smiles and responds to his hug.

After finishing up with Ye Jin, Jungkooks mind is thrown at the thought of you. He looks down remembering your unique features and face.

- "So what happened?" Jimin asks, capturing the attention of the younger one.

- "He's asleep" Jungkook answers, as Jimin sighs deeply knowing he won't get much out of him.

- "So what are you gonna do about the teacher?" Jimin questions.

- "I dont know, I just hope she didn't take what he said too seriously." Jungkook replies.

- "Even if she does, I dont think you'll have to worry" Jimin argues, as Jungkook chuckles lightly. "What? Why are you laughing?" Jimin retorts.

- "Its nothing" Jungkook says as he walks off from his older one.

- "Ya! You going home?" Jimin shouts.

- "Yeah"

- "Wait, what if Boss needs you?" Jimin says annoyed.

- "You're there, aren't you?" Jungkook ripostes, walking off.

The Next Day

You wake up the next morning and do your normal routine.

You wear your white midi dress with a pink sweater on top, with your white trainers. After all, it was one of your signature looks.

You make your way to school early that morning hoping you had time to talk to the head teacher.

- "Come in" Mrs Lee announces. You open the door slowly before bowing.

- "Mrs Lee, do you have some time by any chance?" You ask.

- "Yes of course Y/n, come in" she says as you take a seat in the brown leather chairs.

- "I wanted to ask about Ye Jin-ah"

- "The new kid?" Mrs Lee asks.

- "Yeah" you answer

- "What about him?" She says.

- "I... was wondering what his father and mother do? I haven't really even met his parents yet" you reply.

- "Ahh well... his father is CEO of one of the most biggest car companies and his mother unfortunately passed away when he was very young.." mrs Lee recites.

- "Oh my..." you say, as your heart melts for Ye Jin. You were speechless at how he lost his poor mother at such a young age. "H-how?" You ask.

- "I think it was a car accident" Mrs Lee says, whilst looking intense.

- "W-wow, may she rest in peace" you say, still shocked as your head still hasn't gotten over the fact that Ye Jin was motherless. You look down as didn't even realise how a tear tricked down your eye.

- "Are you okay y/n?" Mrs Lee asks.

- "Y-yeah, yeah I'm fine" you say, quickly wiping your tear away and bowing, before leaving the room.

'That's why he may have felt protected! Because maybe he didn't feel lonely' you thought as you heart ached for Ye Jin.

The day passes along with the beautiful children, but you seem to be paying more attention to Ye Jin. It was already time for the children to go home and you seem to be a little off.

- "Miss L/n? Miss L/n?"

- "Ye- yes Yoo-Ra, sorry my love" you say as you get down at her level.

- "Can you help me with my zip?" She asks, pouting as you just smile and bop her nose and help her with her coat zip.

Ye Jin stood by you but to your surprise he was already running off to somewhere. You look up to see him running to the same dark and mysterious man, who seemed to be looking at you. You lightly smile before looking away.

'Someone is early' you thought.

He swiftly picks up Ye Jin in his arms but instead of walking away, he seemed to be heading towards you.

You look up at the young attractive man who seemed to be even more good looking closer.

His features were so sharp and his eyes stared deep into yours as his hands come closer.

- "I didn't get to introduce myself." He says before taking a pause...

"Jungkook..."

Authors Note
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter but I swear, it will get more interesting! I promiseee
💜💜💜💜