Only you

Author POV

"It was never meant to be yours..."

Min Soon stares at you, shocked. Something so straight forward was never expected to come out of your mouth. Someone who always kept her mouth shut in times of desperation wasn't so quiet anymore. You had broken.

He tries not to react to your comment as he just eyes you, looking down at you with a graved face. His hands move down again before unbuttoning your top button.

- "No, stop. I said stop. Stop, PLEASE STOP" you scream.

He looks at you as his eyes soften a little. He still deeply loved you and he didn't know why, which killed him. He slowly lets go of your top and lowered his hands before shoving them into his pockets. He walks away slowly before turning back to face you.

- "Well y/n, if I can't have you.. neither can he..."

~~~

5 days later

Jungkook drives all over trying to figure out where you were. Trying to figure out where the motherfucker hid you. It had been days without luck and nothing. He would have sleepless nights and days without you as nightmares played in his head, keeping him awake only to look for you.

He calls Min Soon-ah's number which he managed to get from your mother. Several rings had passed but there was no answer.

- "FUCK" Jungkook screams, getting more frustrated by the second.

He parks up his car as he gets out trying to get some clean fresh air. The alleyway was cold and dark just like how he was feeling. The damp smell of the alleyway reminded him of the day he had just gotten you back in his arms. He looks at the rusty crimson bricks as he just remembers that exact night.

"I promise"

A tear escaped his eye as he now remembers how he had broke his promise.

- "I'm so sorry Y/n" he cries. "I'm so sorry" he repeats as he leans his back against the world, as he let's out all his emotions in that one alleyway. He felt useless, guilty, hopeless. He felt he had broken you and put you in danger as always.

But Jungkook wasn't going to give up so easily. He knew he would do anything to get you back, especially when you had just come back to him, and especially when you were just about to start a family. This was supposed to be the beginning to a new life and he was not going to give up on that now.

He slowly gets back up, adjusting himself as his knuckles tightened as his anger ripened.

A sudden call rang in Jungkook's ear as he picks it up without looking at the caller.

- "That was quick..."

That voice. Jungkook instantly knew who that voice belonged to. He knew as he quenched for this owner of this voice's blood. Min Soon.

- "Where is she?" Jungkook asks straight away as he hears a scoff from the other side of the phone. "WHERE IS SHE?" Jungkook screams, fed up of waiting.

- "Relax Jungkook, relax. She's here with me" Min Soon says casually, as Jungkook's blood boiled in anger.

- "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER OR I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU." Jungkook warns in his threatening tone.

- "Ahh Jungkook, I forgot how sweet she feels" he says, toying with Jungkook's feelings more.

- "Where are you? Where the FUCK are you?" Jungkook asks, trying not to let him get to him. "Take this shit up with me and not y/n"