Yes

Author POV

Jungkook

You let out a heavy breath as his dark orbs made contact with yours. His face was expressionless as if he wasn't even shocked that he was seeing you right now.

He was wearing a black suit that enhanced his manly figure. He also got a fresh haircut, which didn't help at all. Your heart was now out of control as you were scared he might hear it.

The elevator door was starting to close as your hand stopped it without realising.

You slowly enter as the trail of your long dress followed you. It was silent.

You press the button for the ground floor, that you didn't even realise his intense gaze on you.

You stand to the side as you were now face to face. Silence filled the elevator. You bit your lower lip unconsciously as Jungkook takes notice. You tried so hard to avoid eye contact as you could see from the corner of his eyes, his piercing gaze.

Ding

'Finally! People!' You thought to yourself.

The elevator door opens to reveal a bunch of men walking into the elevator.

Jungkook takes notice before slowly walking closer to you. You could feel your rapid heart beat pound out of your chest.

The men enter the elevator, as one man tried to take a good peek of your beauty as Jungkook tries to protect you from their dirty gaze. His hand rested on the metal railing that circled the elevator, his arms around you. His body pushed up against yours as you could feel his body warmth.

You could smell his minty and strong scent, that drove you insane. You couldn't deny that you didn't miss this. Your words were stuck at your throat due to the close distance.

- "Wh- what are you doi-"

But you were cut off as his hands snake to your waist causing a small gasp from you, pulling you in. Your hand rested lightly on his inflated chest, as your own chest elevated against his.

His tall figure mounted upon you.

You now understood what he was doing as you stayed silent. You couldn't speak and you couldn't breathe. Everything that you were able to do now was taken away from you again by him.

You missed him so much but you couldn't get entangled with it all again.

The elevator journey seemed to take forever as Jungkook was silent throughout your elevator date.

Ding

You had finally arrived at the ground floor as Jungkook waited for the people to leave first.

He slowly moves his head as he now faced you. You were caught off guard by his beauty, as he looked into your eyes. His eyes were light but dark, a little luminous as if stars were trapped in his eyes. You both stood there admiring each other, not realising you had to go.

But he looked down before slowly stepping back and placing his hands in his pockets, allowing for you to finally breathe. He lowered his gaze before turning and leaving you in the elevator all alone.

Your small body felt weak as you couldn't even move a limb. His touch still had an effect on you, and you hated it. 

You could still feel your thumping heart as you return to the grand venue, after composing yourself.

You walk over to Ha Ru-ah as she sits there, enjoying her drink.

- "You took very long" she points out, as she realises your expressionless face. "What's wrong?" She asks, stroking your forehand. "Oh my god, you're so cold" she adds, before passing her coat to you and layering it on you as a blanket.