With all my heart

Author POV

- "I'm not gonna ask you again... who are you?"

There was a silence that filled the tense air. Jungkook didn't know how to answer YOUR brother. 

It somehow bothered Jungkook, it was always the same question. The same question that was asked again and again to him. Even if your brother didn't mean it like that, the lie had only seemed to get bigger.

- "Yeon Joon-ah" you call as you tightened the silky robe that covered your body.

Jungkook turns his attention to your voice as your brother takes a better look at Jungkook.

- "Oh my god, Yeon Joon-ah!" You say, before going to hug him as Jungkook stands back. "W-what are you doing here?" You ask, shocked at what he was doing at your apartment so late.

- "Can a brother not see his own sister?" He questions, smiling at you with his handsome features.

- "Of course you can, come on in" you reply, letting him in as Jungkook looks over at you, a little confused.

- "Oh and this is Jungkook, my umm my-"

- "Boyfriend?" Yeon Joon-ah finishes.

- "Yeah yeah" you say, holding on to your silk robe for your dear life as Jungkook smiles fondly at your shyness.

Yeon Joon looks at the both of your states before clearning his throat.

- "Ahem.. I think I've interrupted something" your brother voices, as the hickey on your neck becomes evident in his eyes.

- "No, no no you didn't" you say quickly. "Umm, you know what? You know where to go and I'm just gonna quickly change and come out" you add quickly before your brother could say anything.

You look quickly over at Jungkook, as he rubs the back of his neck.

- "Um yeah, I should go" he adds as you nod in agreement.

- "No" Yeon Joon voices, looking back over at Jungkook. "Put something on and come out..." he says, putting his hands in his pocket and walking away towards the living room.

You look over at Jungkook, worried. He smiles faintly at your response.

- "Don't worry" he mouths, before pushing you into your room so that you guys were alone.

- "Did you know he was gonna come?" Jungkook asks, as you unwrap your robe hiding away from Jungkook.

- "Nope, no idea" you answer.

- "And why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" He whispers.

- "I did, I gave you his clothes to wear two years ago. Remember?" You whisper back.

- "No-" he says till he remembered...

- "You're gonna catch a cold" you tell him as you hand him the clothes. He wondered why you even had men's clothing in your house. "It's my brothers" you add, clearing up his thoughts as he nods.

- "Right, thanks"

- "Wait, I remember" he says, whilst quickly pulling on his trousers. "Well why is he here?" He questions continuously.

- "He doesn't come often but when he does, it's out of the bloom. He lives abroad" you explain to him as he nods.

You quickly pull on your tracksuits with an oversized shirt, covering your curves.

- "Jungkook, maybe you should go?" You say, as your heart beats non stop scared of what your brother might ask Jungkook.

- "Y/n, it's okay. He's just gonna ask his questions like any other elder brother would do for their younger sister. It's alright" he answers, kissing the top of your forehead to calm you down.