Goodnight

Author POV

- "No..."

You push him lightly before wiping your tear with the back of your delicate hand and pick up your bag that fell in front of your foot. You quickly roll your V-neck sweater up your shoulder and turn around to leave his deluxe apartment.

Jungkook stands there with his hands in his pockets as he just watches you leave...

.

.

.

- "Y/n?"

You stand there outside in the cold as your face hardly had any expressions left.

- "Y/n, come in" Min Soon-ah says as he quickly grabs hold of your cold hands leading you in, before closing the door shut.

- "What did you mean when you said Jungkook is dangerous?" You ask out of the blue, getting away from his grip.

He sighs heavily, and went silent.

- "Don't stay quiet Min Soon-ah! Tell me truth! I have been through so much shit today and I want bloody answers" you half yell at him, as another tear escapes your eye.

- "Hey, hey, hey, calm down" he says softly, pulling you into him as he wraps his muscular arms around your body trying to comfort you from all the endless pain.

- "I can't, I just cant-"

- "Just take a seat first" he says, kissing your head and leading you to sit on the couch.

- "Anything to drink?" He asks.

- "I'm okay" you answer.

- "How are you? You're not hurt, are you?" He asks as he turns your arms for any signs of bruising.

- "How did you kn-"

- "Your mum told me" he answers before you had the chance to ask how he knew. "I was so worried, I called about a hundred times but your phone kept going to voicemail, I even called Ha-Ru" he mentions.

- "I turned my phone off but don't worry, I'm not hurt" you tell him.

- "I'm so glad you're okay" he says as he comes over to the couch, sitting opposite you. He rests his elbows on his knees as he clears his throat.

- "Jungkook isn't what you think he is" he states. You stare at him, waiting for him to finish that sentence. "He works for someone very dangerous" he admits. Your eyes were glued on to Min Soon-ah's as his turns dark.

- "What do you mean? Who?" You ask, still so confused.

- "I don't know very much other than he works under Mr Kang and he runs his work with his other gangster friends" he says as you start to remember the six guys that were in Jungkook's apartment.

- "Ho-how do you know this?" You question. "I don't understand how you know this information when you work as a director in a field that concerns none of this Gangster crap" you render as your mind overwhelmes itself with thoughts of Min Soon-ah being involved.

- "I know Mr Kang because the chairman of the company I work with has close relations with him." He tells you. "But dont worry, I'm not apart of anything that goes on between them" he tells you.

- "Why didn't you say anything when you first saw him at the coffee place?" You ask.

- "I didn't know then" he admits.

You look at him, not being able to trust anything no more. You look him directly in the eyes, as his beautiful light eyes play in contact with yours.

- "What happened Y/n? I don't like seeing you like this" he says as he comes next you, warming your hands up. You think about how he still hasn't explained how he exactly knows Jungkook.

- "Nothing, I'm fine. Just a little shocked" you reply.

His eyes stare fondly into yours, lighting up his light hazel eyes. But for you... nothing. If this was years back, you would have fallen into his trap and kissed him. But today, you feel nothing but emptiness when you looked into his eyes. You thought to yourself was this because of Jungkook?

"I should get going, it's getting late" you say, breaking the silence as you get up from your seat. 

- "No, stay for a while" he argues, grabbing hold of your hand as you remove it from his hold.

- "I just kinda wanna be alone" you say as he just nods at your response.

.

.

.

- 'Yes mum, I'm fine. Don't worry about me" you argue with her over the phone.

- 'Are you sure?' She questions

- 'Yes mum. I'm perfect, I love you so much' you tell her as you snuggle in your covers.

- 'Alright and I love you too, just stay safe' she warns.

You stay silent at that knowing the situation you have gotten yourself into after falling for a gangster.

- 'Y/n?' You mum calls, over the phone bringing you back to reality.

- 'Yes, yes! Yes mum, don't worry and just sleep well' you tell her.

- 'Alright, see you soon sweetie.'

- 'Goodnight mum' you whisper.

- 'Goodnight' she says in her soft, warming tone, drifting you off fast asleep...

The Teacher and The Gangster (JK)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें