Left

Author POV

Three Months later

Things seemed to be going well with you and Jungkook. But weirdly you didn't see him as much as you thought you would, but that was because you believed he was busy with his new job. You saw him more when he used to pick up Ye Jin-ah and was a part of that dangerous gang.

But everytime he was with you, he didn't seem to be as awkward as before and has this caring quality to him. Little did you know that his 'new job' was getting dangerous day by day.

- "So how are things going between you and Jungkook?" Ha-Ru asks.

- "Its good" you reply, smiling at her as you take a sip from your drink.

- "I don't care about that!" Ha-Ru articulates, getting annoyed.

- "Then what did you mean?" You ask so confused.

- "I mean it been like three months now, have you guys-" she says longing out her words as she raises her right eyebrow, indicating for any intimacy between you and Jungkook.

- "Oh my God Ha Ru-ah" you say, pushing her off the couch slightly.

- "Well have you?" She asks again, as her face lights up like a puppy.

- "No, we haven't" you tell your best friend.

- "Still not ready?" She questions, tilting her head a little.

- "Yeahh" you admit, aswell as the fact that you never saw much of him.

- "Well, it will happen when the time is right" Ha Ru articulates, smiling. "I just hope he understands" she argues.

You look down as the sudden image comes into your head of Min Soon the night of the incident. There was an awkward silence that filled the room.

- "Y/n?" Ha Ru-ah calls, bringing you back to the present.

- "Yeah" you answer as she looks at you sympathetically. "Let's talk about something else" you say, smiling. "Let's talk about you!" You vocalise, as your dimples make an appearance making you look super cute.

- "Yeah sure" Ha Ru-ah says, regretting bringing the conversation up...

.

.

.

You were cooking dinner in your kitchen as you hear the door bell ring. You get excited as you quickly run to the door to open the door for Jungkook.

You swing the door open only to see Min Soon-ah standing at your door step. You didn't even realise that your smile seemed to wipe away, slightly hurting Min Soon-ah's feelings.

- "I'm guessing you were expecting someone else" Min Soon-ah suggests, pretending to laugh.

- "Oh no no. I'm happy you're here, please come in" you say, as you make space for him to come in. "I-I was just waiting for Ha Ru-ah" you lie.

- "Oh right" he replies.

You close the door behind him as he walks in.

- "Wow, it smells great in here" he says.

- "Ahh thank you, I was just making dinner" you tell him as he smiles. "Come sit in the kitchen, I need to keep an eye on the food" you add as he nods.

- "Well, I was in the neighbourhood and I thought I'd pop by and say hi" he says as you both make your way to the kitchen.

- "Min Soon, you don't ever need to explain why you have come. I'm more than happy when you come just like that" You tell him, really meaning it as he smiles at your kindness.