One last time

Author POV

- "I'm getting you out of here"

You look at him, as mixed emotions hit the pit of your stomach. You didn't know who to trust as you just stand there, Jimin growing impatient.

- "Hurry Y/n" he voices, loading his gun as he keeps in check of his surroundings.

- "How can I trust you?" You ask.

- "What?" He asks as he look at you confused. "Look y/n, we don't have much time" he spits as he grabs for your wrist pulling you as you begin to walk.

- "Jimin" you call as he turns to look at you as you redirect his head to the shaking nurse before pausing.

- "Stay here and someone will come get you, I promise" Jimin says to the wome hiding in the corner, nodding her head.

Jimin pulls you quickly as you both run out of the ragged clinic before entering his car.

- "What's going on?" You ask as Jimin starts up his gear.

- "Not now y/n" he answers before zooming off.

- "Jimin, what's happening? What's going on?" You ask, constantly afraid out of your mind as he stays silent, trying to stay focused. "WHAT IS GOING ON?" You scream, grabbing his attention.

- "I GOT YOU OUT OF THERE, THAT IS WHAT'S GOING ON"

- "One minute you're with Jungkook and the second minute you're working for Min Soon? What exactly are you planning?" You question.

- "NOTHING Y/N. I'M NOT PLANNING ANYTHING" He screams, panting a little making you go silent. "This was all a plan to help get you out" he says as you remain silent, feeling guilty.

- "And Jungkook?" You ask, not afraid of what he might think.

- "He was not aware of the plan" Jimin says, sighing. "I will explain everything to you but now is not the time y/n. Just know that Jungkook is safe right now" he adds as you nod in silence.

Jimin reaches out for the glove compartment before opening and grabbing a black, slick gun out.

- "Here" he says, throwing it on your lap before returning his small hands on the steering wheel again.

- "What? NO!" You say in shock as you throw it to the ground, never wanting to handle a gun like that, ever.

- "Y/n, take the gun and you may not even have to use it" he answers as he keeps checking his mirrors for any followers.

- "This is not me" you voice as your hands shake.

- "Well, you took this up when you decided to give Jungkook the time of his life, now take it!" He voices, a little loud as you quickly do what he says. "Tuck it under your shirt" he adds as you notice the change in his mood as two black cars approach your car.

- "Shit" he spits as he begins to drive even faster, trying to get rid of them. He swerved at every corner he could find making it harder on them to catch the both of you.

You grip the car door handle tightly in between your fingers, not letting go as you close your eyes shut, in hopes of this ending soon.

- "Ah SHIT" Jimin yells before you shoot your eyes open to see the car swerving out of control from the sharp hit behind him. He takes the steering wheel in his hands as he slowly tries to press hard on the brakes, making the car come a long halt.

The front mirror shattered at sight as Jimin's head rested on the steering wheel, covered in blood. Blood dripped from your face and stomach as your pain grew intense from your stomach area.