I will never hurt you

Author POV

The Next Day

You cry softly in Ha Ru-ah's arms as she holds you tightly.

- "Ya Y/n! I don't understand why you're crying?" She asks, looking down at you as you rest on her lap. "Its just a stupid fight, it's not like this was the first time?" She retorts.

- "I know" you say, wiping your tear away. "But this argument really hit me" you add.

- "Hey! You have no right to cry!" Ha Ru-ah vocalises. "I'll tell you when you have the right to cry" she says, cupping your face before wiping your tears away as you chuckle at her humour.

- "It will all be fine Y/n! You just have to call him and explain to him" Ha Ru-ah advices. "In my opinion, you did nothing wrong and Jungkook just misunderstood" she opines.

- "Alright" you say as you get up from her lap and wipe your tears away.

- "That's my girl" she says. "Alright, let's bump up your mood, let's go somewhere" she suggests.

- "No Ha Ru-ah. I don't wanna go anywhere" you contest. "I just wanna stay home and snuggle up in my PJ's" you say.

- "No Y/n! You stay home for too long and I swear to god, you will turn as old as old" she argues. "We're going to the club!" She says.

- "Ah I dont think so Ha Ru-ah" you reply. "Clubs really ain't my thing" you say.

- "Well let's make it your thing!" She spits. "I'll pick you up at 9! Be ready, until then I have some errands to run" she says, grabbing her bag as you laugh at her.

.

.

.

Clubs weren't your thing at all, you were too innocent to be seen drinking or dancing. You went once with Min Soon-ah but you didn't like it at all.

- "Maybe this time, it will be good" you say to yourself, as you look in the mirror.

You wear a simple v-neck jumper and black jeans, leaving your luscious hair down with some simple makeup.

- "You ready?" Ha Ru asks, popping her head into your room. "Oh my God Y/n? Are you serious? Jeans and a jumper? To a club?" She questions as you look down at your clothes.

- "Yeah, what's wrong with it?" You ask innocently.

- "Oh my god, if you weren't so innocent and cute, I would make you change right now! And also the fact that we're late doesn't help either" She says, as you give her a twirl.

- "But girlll, look at you!" You say as you hold her hand, admiring her beautiful figure in that dress. "You're so beautiful" you say.

- "I know" she replies, making you laugh. "Alright, let's go! We getting late" she says, grabbing your hand.

~~~

You arrive at the club to see everyone dressed up in beautiful clothes. People look at you a little confused as you just hide behind Ha Ru-ah.

- "Name is Ha Ru" Ha Ru-ah says to the security guard at the door.

- "Ah right" he replies, ticking her off the list to then see you hiding behind her in your casual clothing.

- "She's with me" Ha Ru-ah vocalises before he questions anything. You could see him giggle with his other security friends before looking at the both of us.