I love you

🔞Warning: if you are a minor, you do not need to read this part if you feel uncomfortable. I want my readers to feel as comfortable as they can 💜. But thank you guys for reading and supporting all the way through and being patient. So without further ado... 🔞

Author POV

"Yes..."

He moves back a little facing you, before brushing his lips softly against yours as his hand still rested on your waist.

- "Are you sure?" He asks against your lips. "If I start... I won't be able to stop" he warns, as he begins to caress your right thigh.

His touch was making you go insane and you couldn't deny that you wanted him. You needed him.

- "I'm sure" you whisper, so weak.

He doesn't wait any longer before he kisses you passionately. His hands move to your back as you let out a small gasp as his fingers come into contact with your bare back. He slowly pulls the zipper down on your dress.

His hands move to down to your thighs as he taps on your leg gesturing for you to jump. You jump as he catches you with your legs wrapped around him.

He moves you over to his bedroom, before lying you on the bed not breaking the kiss. He doesn't let you breathe as he carries on entangling his lips with yours.

He takes in every second of your lips, never being able to forget the last of your sweet lips. This was heaven for him.

He breaks the kiss slowly as you both heavily pant. He quickly unbuttons his shirt, exposing his beautiful toned body. Your cheeks go slightly pink at the sight of his exposed body as you look the other way. He smirks slightly at the sight of your reaction.

His perfect toned abs and his muscular shoulders and arms. He was so beautiful, everywhere.

He looks in to your eyes deeply for a few seconds forgetting how beautiful you were. He kisses the tip of your nose, before speaking.

- "I missed you so much" he whispers, kissing your forehead. He moves down, placing another kiss on your lips. "I don't think I can wait any longer y/n" he says against your lips.

You look at him in the eyes, smiling faintly at his words. Your hands laid on his inflated chest, feeling his rapid heart beat.

He moves down to your neck, biting it lightly as you shut your eyes in delight. Then towards your collarbones, sucking on it lightly. He moves further down as your stomach churns to where he was going.

He approaches your breast valley as he manages to slip the dress off. You were now only in your strapless bra as your chest heaved up and down. He places light kisses there as his hands make their way to your bare back, causing your back to leave the mattress.

He succeeds in unhooking your bra, causing a little gasp from you. You react quick, placing your hands over your flimsy bra, covering your chest.

He looks over at you, before leveling himself with your face again.

- "You're beautiful" he says, looking lovingly into your eyes and kissing you passionately once again. He was more dominant this time as he begins to fight his way into your mouth as you let him.

He removes your hand slowly away from your chest, before throwing your bra carelessly across the room. He heads down lower finally getting access to your exposed chest.

- "You're so beautiful" he murmurs as you blush. He plants small kisses on your breasts and you could feel his hardness on your thigh as you hold on to his shoulder for support.