I'm umm...

Author POV

🔞

Jungkook slowly pulls the strap of your dress down revealing your bare shoulders. You shudder as he plants a small kiss there.

- "J-jungkook, I-I have work early tommorrow" you stutter, trying not to get too tempted.

- "Well then sleep here tonight" he whispers into your ear before slightly biting your ear lobe as you shut your eyes tight. He faces you again as he plants a kiss on your lips passionately. It was slow but beautiful. He takes the time to quickly slip his tounge in your mouth as his hands traveled down your body.

A small moan escaped your mouth as his lips travel down lower towards your neck, lightly sucking and kissing your collarbones.

- "I just want you tonight y/n" he says as he begins to unbutton his shirt. You were enticed by his beauty and charm that you could no longer could resist him.

He looks at you lovingly as you just eye him unbuttoning his white shirt, a little shy. A small smirk appeared on his face, as he looks down. 

- "Do you wanna do it?" He asks, as you just nod slightly. He lowers himself so you could reach the buttons of his shirt. You bite your lip in nervousness as Jungkook just stares at you, not believing that he had you again in his arms.

You slowly unbutton his shirt before a sudden attack of Jungkook's lips pressed against yours.

- "Sorry, I couldn't help myself" he says as your cheeks swell with redness as you just smile faintly at him. He lets you unbutton the rest of his shirt before getting rid of his trousers and discarding your dress.

You oogle his muscular body as his abs and muscles flexed. Jungkook smirks at your reaction before tangling his hands with yours and placing them on his chest. You move your hands down, touching his rock hard abs.

- "You seem to be enjoying this" he voices as you just laugh lightly as you kiss his forehead.

He places kisses all over your body as you enjoy every second of his touch. Your back arched in pleasure.

It was like a drug to you, as his hands play with the strap of your bra before abruptly pulling it off and caressing and handling your breasts delightfully.

You try to suppress your moans as he works your body so well with his tounge as they move up and down to where you want it to go.

You pull his boxers down as it was the only thing that was in between the two of you as you brush his manhood slightly, causing a deep groan from Jungkook.

- "I don't think you should do that" Jungkook says in his deep and thick voice that made him look even more attractive. He pushes you back down on to the bed again so that your back was laying on the mattress.

Jungkook grabbed for your waist before lowering himself down and positioning himself.

Without any sufficient warning, he abruptly pushed in deep, as a small whimper fell from your mouth due to his force. He moved at a slower pace as intended making sure to hit your spot everytime, slowly.

- "J-jungkook"

Your head turns to dig into the pillow trying to ease the pleasure you were consuming. You grip on to his muscular biceps as he thrusts into your more fast and friction. Groans came from Jungkook's mouth as you tightened your walls around him, making him crazy. He wanted to do you again and again.

Jungkook's thrust were getting faster and sloppier as he grips on to your thigh for support.

- "J-jungkook, I-I think-"