Marry me?

Author POV

"I love her..."

Yeon Joon stares hard at Jungkook, his eyes becoming a little softer.

- "I'm sorry that your sister has come to this state because of me but I'm not gonna let her go just because of one set back" Jungkook vocalises. "So you can take her away from me but that wont stop me coming for her."

Yeon Joon stands there, not knowing what to say as Hoseok just witnesses the awkward tension.

Yeon Joon stands down as he walks out of the ward with a horrid expression on his face.

~~~

- "Yeon Joon-ah?" You voice as he storms into your room. "What-"

But you didn't get to finish as he grabs you from the wrist pulling you out of the bed.

- "Yeon Joon-ah? What is going on? What are you doing?" You ask, afraid but still being dragged around by him. "Yeon Joon, you're scaring me" you whisper, trying not to bring attention to the both of you. "Be careful please Yeon Joon-ah, the baby" as you brother slows down his pace but still no words.

Your eyesbrows furrow to see the both of you headed towards the exit of the hospital as you begin to get more worried.

'He's not taking me? Is he?' You thought as countless thoughts jumbled in you head.

You now see his car parked right out in front as you worry and try to get out of your brothers tight grip but you don't win as he opens the car door, forcing you in.

- "YEON JOON-AH" You scream, trying to open the door. "LET ME OUT! Where are you taking me?" But still no words as he drives off.

You cry in the passengers seat as you used your hands as support to hold your face up.

- "Please Yeon Joon, don't do this" you cry as he ignores you, focused on the road as his fists tightened around the wheel, speeding up. "What was ever so wrong about falling in love? What did I do?" You ask, tears still cascading.

He finally looks at you, as his eyes turn soft but turns away quickly before getting caught.

The drive was a little longer than you expected as the car finally comes to a halt.

- "Y/n" your brother calls but you did not lift your head. "Y/n, look at me" he says in a threatening tone as you look up slowly to see your surroundings.

- "W-what are we doing here?" You ask, confused.

Yeon Joon slowly comes closer, kissing your forehead lightly and smiling.

- "I was never gonna take you anywhere especially after knowing how much Jungkook loves you" he says so casually. "So I decided to transfer you to this hospital because something special awaits."

You look at him, your heart nearly imploding at his words. Your chin quivers as you grab him and hug him tightly.

- "Thank you, thank you thank you thank you" you repeat, hugging your brother for dear life.

- "Aha it's alright, and don't worry too much about mom, I'll handle her" he says as he hugs you back. "Now let's get you inside, c'mon" he says.

...

- "Let go of me, I'm going to get her" Jungkook hissed at Yoongi.

- "Will you just wait? You're gonna put her in more danger" Jin answers.