Coffee?

Authors note

I hope you enjoy my loves... but it will get even better!! I promiseee 💜

Author POV

- "I didn't get to introduce myself" he says before taking a pause.

"Jungkook..."

His hands are waiting for you to shake as you lock your hands with his. You look at him, a little shocked, but your heart racing at the sight of him.

- "Nice to meet you.. Jungkook" you reply, giving a small smile that still showed off your dimple.

- "I was wondering if we could talk about Ye Jin... over a coffee?" Jungkook asks, whilst Ye Jin smiles over at you.

You were shocked and you couldn't believe what was going on. Your hands were hidden under your large sweater which made you hands become all clammy. Your heart was thumping and you couldn't calm it down.

- "Co-coffee?" You stutter.

- "Yeah.. that's if you dont mind of course?"

- "No, umm, I-I mean- well yeah sure" you say.

- "Great, is Saturday okay?" He says in that deep tone of his.

- "Yeah, yeah sure" you reply, still really confused.

- "I'll meet you at the cafe near the station, 11 o'clock" he mentions.

- "Sure" was the only thing that could came out of your mouth.

He bows lightly as you do the same, before walking off away with Ye Jin.

- "Byee Miss L/n" Ye Jin shouts.

- "Bye" you say as you smile, scrunching your nose and waving at him.

'What just happened?' You thought to yourself as you heart beats rapidly out of your chest.

.

.

.

- "SO WAIT?? He asked you out for coffee after the rude manner he showed you last time?" Ha-Ru asks, putting her tea down.

- "Yep" you say.

- "And what did you say?" Ha-Ru asks, with deep interest in her eyes.

- "I said yes" you reply.

- "WAIT, WHAT??" Ha-Ru screams shocked, as you look at her innocently and confused.

- "Am I not supposed to?" You ask Ha-Ru, regretting your decision a little now.

- "Well I mean, you can but isn't that just weird? Him all of a sudden asking you to join him for coffee, there seems to be something behind this Y/n."

- "You think? But he said it was to discuss to Ye-Jin" You contemplate.

- "Well... he could have just talked to you in school rather than over a coffee?" She retorts, as you simply nod and hang your head down circling your index finger around your mug.

- "Look, I'm not saying don't go but just be careful if you do go" Ha-Ru states.

- "Yeah, I will" you say smiling at her.

Jungkook's side of the story

- "So you asked her out?" Jimin crackles.

- "I didn't ask her out, I asked if we could talk about Ye Jin-ah" Jungkook argues.