Sweetness

Author POV

- "Jungkook, you coming?" Namjoon asks.

- "I've gotta pick up Ye-Jin" Jungkook answers as Jimin glares deeply at him.

- "I can get someone else to do that" Hoseok mentions, putting his jacket on.

- "It's better I go, they don't know how to keep him safe" Jungkook says trying to make up excuses.

- "Alright, Jimin you comin?" Suga asks.

- "Yeah, comin" Jimin says glaring over at Jungkook sternly.

They all leave, as Jimin carries on staring at Jungkook as he does the same.

Jimin wasn't on board with Jungkook when it came to you. Jimin knew how dangerous it could be, the trouble you would both get into, the hassle of being able to keep Jungkook safe.

They all left, leaving only Jungkook in the house.

~~

- "Miss L/n! I found it" one of the little girls says as she refers to her pink dotted pencil case as she shoves it in her bag.

- "Oh well done" you voice as you get up from the floor wiping your oversized black sweater that matched your black floral chiffon skirt that came just above your knees, after she found it.

You take the children outside as their parents come and pick them up one by one. Ye Jin stood by you, holding your hand because his was cold. You look at his little small hand in your hand as you just smile.

- "Is your hand still cold Ye Jin-ah?" You ask, rubbing his tiny hands.

- "A little" he whines but still smiles at your warm embrace.

- "You forgot your gloves again?" You hear to look up and see Jungkook standing there with his hands in his pockets.

There it was again. Thump... Thump... Thump... It wasn't stopping and at this rate, you were scared he might hear.

You get up as Jungkook looks over at you. You smile lightly at him.

- "Hi" you murmur, shy.

- "Hey" he says in that deep tone of his.

- "I didn't forget them" he whines as he climbs into Jungkook's arms, resting on his shoulder as Jungkook smiles fondly.

You smile fondly before giving a small wave before turning your back.

- "Wait-" he says, stopping you, grabbing your small wrist. This time, your heart was gonna pop out of your chest. "What time do you get off work?" He asks, his eyes so starry.

- "Huh?" You blurt out, shocked.

- "We can grab a pizza or something, or do something else?" He suggests, letting go of your wrist.

- "I don't think that's appropriate Jungkook" you say, but in reality you were dying to be close to him.

- "Please, just this once..."

- "Well.. I- I" you say not being able to finish your sentence. You look over at Ye Jin whose comfortably resting on his muscular shoulders, as you indicate to Jungkook that Ye Jin was tired.

- "Oh, well I'm gonna drop him home" Jungkook answers as you give a nod.

- "I- I just.." you say hesitantly.

- "C'mon...  let me take you out" he says. You look at his beautiful structured face, as his dark eyes puncture your innocent heart. You secretly desired this.