He was there

Author POV

You lay in bed as your years dried out, contemplating your whole situation. The idea that you were even contemplating on what to do was painful to you. The scene replayed in your head again and again, taunting you second after second.

You sit up quickly as another wave of nausea struck your throat causing you to run to he bathroom again.

You let out your dry heaves as the acid burns your throat. You flush the remaining contents down before getting up.

Your head spins as a high pitch noise plays in your head. You place your hands on your head trying to ease some of the pressure off your head. You stumble out of the bathroom and into your bedroom as the room spins around you.

Your head bangs at the high pitch noise as the room begins to look blurry to you.

In just a couple of seconds, your vision darkens.

The room turns pitch black as you now laid on the carpet of your bedroom floor.

~~~

Jungkook drives home after clearing his thoughts. He felt so bad after the way he reacted and wanted to make things right. He was thrilled at the fact that you were pregnant, he still couldn't wrap his head around it but it was hard especially after he knows what's coming.

He unlocks the door as he walks over to your shared bedroom, hoping you were awake.

He knew you were upset and he was willing to do anything to turn that around.

- "Y/n" he calls quietly hoping you were awake only for him to walk in to see your lifeless body on the floor.

- "Shit! Y/N" Jungkook shouts.

He runs to you, loosing hope by the thought of him coming too late. He reacts quick before picking up your body and placing you on his bed. His fingers come into contact with your cold skin but sees the sweat dripping from your forehead.

- "Y/n! Y/n!" Jungkook keeps calling. "SHIT-"

Jungkook's heart beats rapidly as he begins to panic, trying to calm himself down.

He covers your body with a blanket before grabbing a wet towel and placing it on your head and dropping a few wet drops of water on your face. He rubs the palm of your hand, in hopes that you would open your eyes.

You could feel the cold, damp drops of water come into contact with your skin as you squint your eyes open as the pounding pain in your temples remain.

You look up to see a blurry figure of someone looking over you.

- "Y/n!" You hear, as you recognise the voice of the man who broke your heart hours back. "Are you okay?"

You quickly try to sit up with Jungkook helping you. You pull your arm away, looking away as you try not to give into his kindness now. He realises your cold actions as he sighs loudly and moves back giving you your space.

He looks down, embarrassed. Embarrassed that he took out his own mistake on you and embarrassed that he couldn't reveal his true emotions.

- "I'm sorry" he whispers. You look at his as you lean your back on the headboard of the bed with your arms wrapped around your knees like a little child.

Jungkook sits at the edge of the bed as a small tear slips out of his eyes which softened your weak heart.

- "I'm sorry I yelled at you y/n, I'm so sorry" Jungkook says in his soft tone that you loved so much. "You probably want your space and time right now and I will give it to you... but I just want you to hear me out. There's something I haven't told you" he adds as you just sit there, listening to him quietly.