I think I have a crush

Author POV

- "She's cute..."

Jungkook then turns to look over at you, giving you a sharp look before leaving the cafe as you stand there, stunned.

- "Y/n?" Min Soon calls.

- "Yeah" you answer.

- "You okay?" He asks.

- "Yeah, yeah! I'm fine" you say as you sit back in your seat.

- "He seems fond of you" Min Soon points out as you look up over him.

- "No, no. He just likes to joke around" you lie, still trying to figure out what just happened.

- "Oh right" Min soon says, still suspicious.

The rest of the night goes quick as your brain bounces Jungkook's words from one nerve to another.

- "Are you sure you're all right Y/n?" Min Soon asks you as you both reach outside.

- "Yeah, I'm fine" you assert.

- "Let me drop you home" Min Soon insists.

- "No, no. I can catch the bus, but thank you" you tell him.

- "I'm not letting you ride the bus at night, c'mon" he says.

- "It's okay Min Soon-ah" you reply but he doesn't listen and expects you to follow him.

~~

- "I'm so sorry for the trouble" you mention, looking out of the window looking at the city lights.

- "It's no trouble Y/n" he tells you as you just smile. "It-it was really nice seeing you y/n" he says, pausing. You look over at him, his attention was on the road making him look really handsome.

- "It was nice seeing you too Min Soon-ah" you reply, as you smile in response as he does the same.

- "If it's not too much to ask, can we see each other again?"

And now your heart was beating rapidly. You were afraid that question was going to come out of his mouth. You swallow hard and you were worried about what was going to come out of your mouth next. You didn't want to say it, but...

- "Umm, yeah sure" you reply. Crap! Word vomit! He looks over at you gives one of his cute smirks.

- "We're here" he says as you look out of the window.

- "Oh right, thank you Min Soon-ah" you vocalise, unbuckling your seatbelt and opening the car door.

- "No worries" he says, also getting out of the car, to make sure you got to your apartment safe.

- "It's okay, you can stay in the car" you mention as he doesn't listen.

- "Go inside" he says as he watches you get out of the car, with his hands in his pockets.

- "Thank you Min Soon, would you like to come inside?" You ask.

- "No, that's okay. You and I both have to work early, I'll see you soon y/n" he says, as you just nod and smile.

- "Yeah, I'll see you soon" as you walk up to your apartment.

- "She's still beautiful..."

The Next Day

Jungkooks side of the story

- "Jungkook, boss needs you to follow up on these two" Jimin says, passing him two files as Jungkook looks distressed.

- "Who's picking up Ye Jin today?" Jungkook asks.

- "Why?" Jimin counters.

- "Just tell me" Jungkook hisses.

- "I don't know, I'm guessing Namjoon" Jimin replies, a little perplexed. "Why are you asking?" Jimin asks annoyed and confused.

- "Bec-because Ye-Jin do-doesn't like it when different people pick him up all the time" Jungkook stutters, getting up from the couch putting his blazer on.

Jimin smirks at the sight of Jungkook getting flustered.

- "Are you sure that's the reason?" Jimin questions whilst still smirking. Jungkook glares at him, whilst grabbing his coat.

- "C'mon, lets get those bastards" Jungkook spits whilst hastily running out of the room as Jimin carries on smirking dangerously.

~~

- "So he called you cute and frickin left!" Ha-Ru exclaims.

- "Yeah!" you reply.

- "oh my god" she says.

- "But the weird thing is my heart couldn't stop beating Ha-Ru! When I saw Min Soon, my heart was normal. There was no butterflies or sweaty hands but with Jungkook, it was different... it was different." You tell her.

- "Do you have a crush on your students carer?" Ha-Ru asks, raising her right brow whilst grinning.

- "I- I think I do" you say, a little shocked as Ha-Ru bursts out laughing.

- "Ahhh, this is so embarrassing" you yell, getting all red as you cover your plumped pink cheeks.

- "Awwww Y/n, I'm joking, come here" she tells you, giving you a hug as you just smile. "It's completely normal Y/n, and it's not against the law to have a crush"

- "I know, I know but it feels weird" you tell her.

- "Why should it be weird?" She asks you as you just shrug. "Look, it ain't weird. It's normal and if you really like him, ask him out" she says so casually.

- "Really? I can do that?" You ask your best friend surprised.

- "Yeah, why not? You're single, let's hope he is and there you go... boom" she vocalises. "A date".

- "Alright, that's enough outta you" you say to her getting up.

- "Where you goin?" Ha-Ru asks.

- "Its 11 o'clock and I have work tommorrow Ha-Ru" you contend, as she frowns.

- "You could have stayed over and then go to work from here" Ha-Ru suggests, folding her arms.

- "Aw well I dont have my clothes or anything but make sure to come round to mine tommorrow!" You tell her sternly.

- "Alright, I'll see you tommorrow then" Ha-Ru says.

You both give your goodbyes as you part from her house.

You walk alone in the dark, street to street, alley to alleyways. You get to the main road that were lit by the dim lamp posts. But it was still something you thought.

- "SHIT" a man says, after bumping into your shoulder.

- "Oh, I'm so-so sorry" you say, picking up your purse that fell on the floor.

- "Y/n?" You hear as you look up to see the one person you were least expecting.

"Jungkook?"