Taken

Author POV

One Month Later

- "So what you planning on doing today?" You ask Ha Ru through your facetime whilst folding your clothes.

- "Well nothing much, wanna hang?" Ha Ru asks.

- "Ah I wish I could but I've got a doctors appointment" you tell her.

- "Ahh for a baby check up?" She asks as her beautiful face lights up as you laugh.

- "Yep" you answer.

- "I can come with you" she offers as your face expression lightened.

- "Yeah sure, Jungkook was gonna come too" you say.

- "Oh yeah that would be great, I can finally meet him properly rather than seeing him from far" Ha Ru contends as you just nod.

- "I really can't wait Y/n for this baby !!! Really!" She exclaims as you laugh at her getting all excited.

- "Well, the baby cant wait to meet you" you say as you smile at your best friend fondly.

- "Oh wait, shit what day is it?" Ha Ru asks out of the sudden.

- "It's monday" you answer, looking over at your phone.

- "Ahh I forgot, I have to meet my mother today" she answers, as she throws her head back in annoyance.

- "Aww Ha Ru, noo it's okay. I have many more appointments which you can accompany me with" you say, pouting as she nods.

- "Well I don't wanna waste your time and make sure to take care of baby for me" Hae Ru coos as you smile at her.

- "I will, don't worry"

- "Well okayy, I love you and I'll see you soon y/n"

- "Love you too, bye Ha Ru-ah" you reply before ending the facetime to only then get a call from Jungkook which you answer.

- "Hey" you answer.

- "Hey Y/n, I'm in a hurry so I need to cut the phone any minute now but make your own way to the hospital and I'll meet you there" Jungkook says in a hurry. "And also take a taxi, I don't wanna take no risks"

- "Yeah sure" you respond. "But is everything okay?" You ask a little worried.

- "Yeah it's fine. Speak to you later" he says before hanging the phone straight away.

Your heart beats a little faster as you try not to think of the worst case scenario.

You do as you were told and take a cab to the hospital before you find yourself in the waiting room, alone. Couples went and came as you sat alone without a partner.

- "Where is he?" You ask yourself, looking around in hopes of him opening the door and him being present.

- "Miss Y/n" the nurse calls as you stand up at the sound of your name.

- "Yes" you answer.

- "Perfect, follow me" she says as you catch up your footsteps with hers. "All alone today?" She asks, smiling at you.

- "I guess so" you reply, a tinge of sadness building up as this was your first ever scan and Jungkook isn't here to witness it. 'He's busy' you think to yourself, trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

You follow the nurse who takes you into a room with a bed and medical equipment.

- "Make yourself comfortable, the doctor will be with you soon" the nurse says as you thank her and she leaves the room.