She's a drug

Author POV

One month later

- "What's wrong with you?" Jimin asks.

- "Nothing" Jungkook answers.

- "You can't lie for shit, I really don't know how that teacher believed a word that you said" Jimin says as Jungkook throws his head up as he references you. "Look, I'm gonna ask you something. Be honest" Jimin says, looking at Jungkook. "Are you fallin for her?" Jimin asks, serious.

- "Are you fucking kidding me? She's nothing" Jungkook says so casually, taking a sip of his beer trying to make it sound believable. But there was something deep inside of Jungkook that made him feel guilty for saying such a thing. His stomach churned at his own statement.

- "Alright, let's get out of this house. You've been way too stressed and I can't see you like this anymore" Jimin argues.

- "Where?" Jungkook asks, with his elbows rested on his knees.

- "Club. That always seems to cheer you up" Jimin says, getting up from his seat.

- "Naa, I don't think so Jimin" Jungkook argues.

- "Nope, you're comin. All the guys are coming too." Jimin urges as he looks over at Jungkook.

- "Naa, not today. I'm not feelin it" Jungkook attests.

- "You can kiss all the girls you want" he says, trying to tempt Jungkook.

He looks up at Jimin as he just smiles. Jungkook chuckles.

- "Alright"

~~

Jungkook sat at the bar taking a sip of his beer as he watches Jimin play with the girl in the red short dress.

- "Hey"

Jungkook looks up to see a girl with a silver dress that covered just above her thighs, wih her long hair and red plumped lips.

- "You seem lonely" she contests as Jungkook chuckles at her trying. "Let me buy you a drink" she offers as she takes a seat next to him.

- "I can buy my own drink" Jungkook answers. His gaze, dark and cold.

- "Well then let me treat ya" she says in a cute tone as she smirks over at him. "My name is Lila" she says, waiting for Jungkook to mention his.

Jungkook gets up, already fed up.

- "Wait" she protests, holding him by his muscular arms. "I want you"

The next thing, Jungkook moves in kissing her red lips, moving the heated session to a quieter place. She holds him as she deepens her lips against his. He holds on to her hips, moving his hands all over her.

But there was something not right. It wasn't sweet, it wasn't passionate. It was empty. Jungkook tries harder trying to forget your lips, he pushes his lips trying to taste hers. The kiss was like a cavernous deep end, his hand on her neck trying to intensify the rough makeout, trying to feel that warmth you gave to him but again... nothing.

He pushes her off him, breaking the kiss. His eyes turn black, confused to what was going on with him. He wouldn't care whose lips he was kissing, as all of them tasted the same to him. But there was a difference when he kissed yours. It was sweet and innocent and he wanted it again.

- "Fuck.."

- "What's wrong?" The girl asks, lifting his chin up with her index finger. Jungkook pushes her hand away as he walks out of the toilets.

- "Jungkook? Where are you going?" Jimin asks as he sees Jungkook rushing out of the club. His face was filled with anger making him look scary.

- "Home"

- "The fuck you're not" Jimin spits grabbing Jungkook harshly from his arms.

- "Let go" Jungkook says, trying to remain calm.

- "You're not going anywhere" Jimin fights back as the girl in the red dress looks over at the both of you.

The girl in the dark grey dress now becomes visible in Jungkooks eyesight, getting a deep glare.

Jungkook harshly yanks his arm away, walking away.

- "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jimin yells, watching Jungkook walk away.

Jungkook stops in his tracks, walking back towards Jimin, grabbing him by his collar.

- "SHE'S A DRUG..."

~~~

Y/n's side of the story

- "I still can't believe how he kissed you and just disappeared y/n? How inappropriate" Ha-Ru argues.

- "Y-yeah" you stutter, looking down.

- "Y/n? Di-did you enjoy it?" Your best friend asks as you bite your lip, guilty. "Y/N!"

- "I know, I know!" You tell her. "When he kissed me, it was different. I felt like I was on this cloud and I felt protected and warm" you tell her, remembering it like it was yesterday night.

- "Y/n-ah, have you fallin' for this guy?" Ha-Ru asks.

- "Maybe" you say stunned as there was a silent pause.

- "Look Y/n-"

Ha-Ru was cut off by a knock on the door.

- "Are you expecting anyone?" Ha-Ru asks.

- "No" you say confused wondering who was at the door.

You get up from your comfy seat to answer the door.

- "Wait" Ha-Ru whispers. "Don't open it, it could be a murderer" she suggests as you give her the 'are you being serious?' look.

You go over to the door to open it.

- "Oh my..."