He's dangerous

Author POV

- "Oh my..."

- "Y/n!"

- "Min Soon" you say, surprised he was at your door.

- "Hey" he says, smiling at you.

- "H-hi, c-come in please" you offer, making space for him to come in.

- "Sorry to intrude" he says as he steps inside the house.

- "No worries, umm Ha-Ru's inside" you warn him. He knew Ha-Ru wasn't the biggest fan of him after what he did to you. He looks over to see Ha-Ru popping her head out of the living room.

- "Hey" Min Soon says, as his hands remain in his pockets. Ha-Ru looking at him unimpressed.

- "Hi" she says coldly, with her arms folded.

- "Go in, go in" you tell him. "You must be freezing" you say to him as you guide him to the living room as Ha-Ru glares at you and you give her the 'don't be so mean' stare.

- "Would you like anything to eat or drink Min Soon" you ask.

- "No, no I'm alright. Thank you y/n"

- "Are you sure?" you assert.

- "Yes, yes. I'm sure, thanks" he confirms as you then take a seat on the couch.

- "You okay?" You ask him, as he looks all wary.

- "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you..." he says whilst looking over at Ha-Ru who was leaning on the kitchen counter, drinking her water. "... in private" he finishes.

- "Oh, ohhhh" you say as you look over at your best friend as she gives him the dirtiest look. She never knew how to hide her hatred for someone.

- "Don't worry, I was about to leave anyways" she says. "Now that you're here" she ripostes, loud enough for the both of you to hear especially him.

- "Ha-Ru!" You vocalise.

- "Its okay, its okay. After all, I deserve it" Min Soon insists, as you look at him somewhat sympathetically.

Ha-Ru grabs her bag and coat, making her way to the door.

- "I'll see you soon Y/n" she says as you follow her to the door.

- "I'm so sorry" you whisper, giving her a tight hug.

- "Its alright, just let me know what happens" she whispers back as you give her a nod.

You close the door after her and return to the living room.

- "Are you sure you don't want anything?" You ask again.

- "I'm okay Y/n, seriously" he urges as you just smile and make your way back to the couch as your oversized sweater kept you warm.

- "Are you okay? What's wrong?" You ask him.

- "That guy that was at the cafe Y/n, how do you know him?" he asks.

- "Jungkook?" You ask as he nods. "I told you, he's one of the carers of the child that I teach" you tell him. "Why?" You ask, your heart racing a little.

- "Just a carer of the student?" He asks making sure. And all of a sudden, flashbacks of last night come back to you.

- "Yes, but why?"

- "Don't go near him. Don't talk to him. Don't make eye contact with him. And most importantly, stay away from him" Min Soon says.

Your hands were shaking, your body was shaking. You were not in the right mind for this.

- "W-why?"

- "He's dangerous Y/n."

"He's dangerous..."