I want you

Author POV

"You're okay" he repeats, stroking your hair, calming you down as you let out your soft tears on his chest.

You pull away to see Ye Jin-ah in another man's arms, who seemed to be a bit shorter than Jungkook.

- "Is he okay?" You ask, wiping your tears away as you make your way to him.

- "He's fine" the man says. You take him off the mans arms to see if he was okay to witness Ye Jin-ah crying in your arms.

The rain was the last thing on your minds, getting heavier by the minute.

Ye Jin-ah climbs in to Jungkook's arms, as he rests his head on his shoulder.

- "You're okay now champ. I told you I'm always here" Jungkook articulates, trying to brighten his mood. He pulls his hood up lower, protecting him from the rain.

Ye Jin hugs Jungkook even tighter hearing his words before passing him off to Jimin.

- "I'm gonna take y/n home" Jungkook informs as Jimin nods.

- "Yeah, I'll take Ye Jin home" Jimin responds, before quickly walking away with Ye Jin-ah.

- "let's go" Jungkook says in his deep tone.

- "Wha-what about them?" you ask, pointing at the men's lifeless bodies on the floor. You felt your heart beat rapidly as you just realised you were at the centre of a crime scene.

The rain poured over their dead bloody corps, giving you bitterly chills.

- "Its being covered" he answers, rubbing the back of his head. "Let's go".

You both got into his car as he drove off fast before the rain started to get heavier.

The car ride was silent as you reminisced about what just happened. It was all so crazy to you and you didn't know how to handle it. You were completely frozen.

- "We're here" he says as you just nod.

The both of you paced it to your house after getting out of the car as the rain started to make things more difficult.

You were at the door, trying to put the key in as you hands became weak, shaking. Jungkook looks at your unsteady hands as the scene of dead corps rushes back to you. A warm tear rolls down your cheek.

- "Let me..." as Jungkook takes the key from your cold hand before unlocking the door.

You walk in first as your both your wet bodies dripped with the cold droplets of water.

You grip the table under the hooks that was attached to the wall.

- "How did you know?" You ask out of the bloom.

He turns around as he closed the door. His stare could have taken you down but you were already weak as it was.

- "Ye Jin-ah pressed his pager" he answered as you nodded in response.

- "Thank you" you say as he just admires you. 

You turn around before taking your coat off and hanging it to dry, as you  shiver from the cold. Your shirt now was see through as Jungkook had more access of your body. He gulped hard before looking away.

- "Well, I'll get going"

- "No" you spit out, as you get a sprinted head turn from Jungkook, creating a surprised and flustered reaction from him. "Stay..." you murmur softly from your small, round lips.