Get you out of here

Author POV

- "Abort it..."

You look at him shocked for words. You couldn't believe he had the audacity to ask you such a question. Your eyes narrowed at him as you look at him as his face turns serious.

- "No?" He asks as he snaps his fingers as another three men approached Jungkook without a second before pounding a few blows to his body.

- "NO WAIT, WAIT PLEASE" You scream as he clicks his fingers for them to stop as he faces you again.

- "Yes y/n?"

- "Please, please. Do you realise what you are asking me to do?" You ask, on the urge of breaking down.

- "I do, so what will you choose y/n? Abort your child or your lover dies" he throws at you.

- "Min Soon-ah, please" you cry.

- "No" you hear and it wasn't from your mouth. Jungkook lifted his head as his eyes turn dark and black as sweat dripped from his bangs. His eyes were glued to Min Soon as he stands fierce against him.

- "What was that?" Min Soon asks, turning around to look at him.

- "I said no. You will not touch her" Jungkook threatens from his position.

- "This ain't your decision Jungkook" Min Soon spits back at him.

- "You will not FUCKING TOUCH HER" He screams as he tries to get out of the  two men's strong grip but failed.

Min Soon's face beamed red at Jungkook's word as jealousy took over his body. Min Soon charges at Jungkook throwing a stern punch.

Jungkook chuckled at his punch, followed by a grunted scoff. Jungkook knew everything, knew how Min Soon was jealous. He knew what made his blood boil.

- "And what will happen after? After y/n aborts? You think things will go back to normal? You don't think her heart will still belong to me?" Jungkook asks, a little out of breath as Min Soon was not getting any pleaser.

- "Shut your mouth up, I'm warning you-"

- "Or what? You're gonna kill me?" Jungkook retorts, spitting some of the blood up. "Kill me"

- "Jungkook STOP" You shout as Jungkook's eyes remained on the man in front of him.

Min Soon took Jungkook's words as an opportunity and took a firm jab at Jungkook's face making him fly back.

- "NO STOP, NOOO! OKAY, OKAY , I'LL DO IT!" you scream as Min Soon-ah's face directs right at you.

- "What did you say?"

- "I said okay, but please please stop. Please" you cry. "Please".

A smirk becomes evident on Min Soon-ah's face due to the impact of your words. Jungkook's feeble body lies on the ground, too much in pain to say anything. Min Soon walks over to you as he grips your face.

- "Are you being serious?"

- "Yes. So please stop this, let him go" you whisper as he scoffs.

- "Well well well, well done y/n" he says before letting go of you and clicking his fingers as the two men let go of you.

You took the chance and ran towards Jungkook's worn out body. His fragile state killed you inside as you hugged his body, whilst making sure he was alright.

- "Jungkook, it's me. I'm here" you whisper as you cup his face as you analyse his beautiful face, no matter how bruised he was. "I'm so sorry" you murmur in to his ragged shirt as you hug him tightly as just looks at you, missing your heavenly features.