He's dead

Author POV

"I'm pregnant..."

It was like word vomit. It just came out and you didn't know how.

You look at Jungkook's reaction as he stops in his actions until a sudden moment. He lowered his head and carried on unbuttoning his shirt as if he had heard nothing.

It was nothing.

You could feel the lump in your throat, stopping you from speaking properly.

- "J-Jungkook?" You call but no answer. He turns slowly to face you as a blank expression laid on his face. He clears his throat before looking up at you.

- "You're actually pregnant?" was the only thing that left his mouth.

And there it was. The reaction you dreaded. The reaction that you weren't prepared for. It was like a slap in the face as his face sulk at the announcement of your pregnancy.

You nod to his question as he closes his eyes in annoyance as his hands remained in his trouser pockets.

The silence grew in the room as he threw his head back, shutting his eyes tight as the silence grew more intense.

- "FUCK Y/n" he screams, slamming his rock hard fist on to his dresser table.

You flinch at the sound as you take a step back, shocked. Your eyes begin to well up and you could no longer hold back.

- "Why the fuck didn't you were telling me you were ovulating?" He yells, slamming his hand on to the table again.

- "Jungkook, does that even matter right now?" you ask in shock.

- "Yes, of course it matters Y/n. Because you think now is the time for a baby y/n?" He asks as you just couldn't believe what you were hearing. You look at him astounded as a small silence filled the room before you decide to speak.

- "So... this is my fault then?" You question back as a tear slides down you cheek as your chin wraps up into a paper ball.

Jungkook runs his hands through his hair in frustration.

- "Are you really blaming me? That I got myself pregnant?" You ask again as he puffs in annoyance.

- "Why the fuck weren't you on pills?" He argues back as your eyes grew wide at his nasty words.

- "Jungkook?" You call "Are you serious? Are you listening to yourself right now?" You question him, stunned. 

- "Y/n, this isn't the fucking time" he says in return as you were just now lost for words. "I can't fucking believe this." His breathing was heavy as he walked from one area to another.

You look at him just too dismayed and offended.

Jungkook struggled with looking after you so how was he gonna look after the both of you. He questioned that continuously not even facing you once.

He doesn't say anything more before grabbing for his blazer and walking straight out with his keys as he left you in shattered pieces. Was it too late to pick up the pieces?

Jungkook drove as fast as he could trying to distract himself. A baby? It couldn't be. His foot pressed hard on to the accelerator as his car reved at loudly, driving himself to where ever he pleased.

Jungkook tries to shake his thoughts as he now finds himself seated at the busy bar, shots after shots. But he possibly couldn't. His skull bounced the information of your pregnancy from one side to the other.

- "Fuck" Jungkook hisses.

- "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Jimin asks joining him by taking a seat next to him.