Jungkook

Author POV

"I want you"

Your lips parted at his words as he smells your scent lightly.

"Your hair" he murmurs.
"Your eyes.." kissing your soft eye lids.
"Your nose.." as he kisses the tip of your cute nose.
"Your lips.." pecking them lightly.
"Your scent.." before digging his face on the sensitive spot of your neck.
"It drives me crazy..." he whispers before kissing your skin. "...it all drives me fuckin crazy..."

- "J-ju-"

But you couldn't even form your words.

- "I need you... I want you Y/n" he whispers again, before attaching his hungry lips to yours. You reacted quick as you moved your lips against his.

'Just one act of weakness' you thought as you acted to his kiss. 

His hands move slightly down earning a small gasp in between your kiss. He fumbled with the hem of your shirt, before twisting and turning the button of your shirt playfully.

- "You're gonna catch a cold" Jungkook says against your lips, before finally opening one of the buttons of your white blouse.

You look down, not being able to face his beautiful face.

There were so many thought that ran through your mind. 'Was this even right?' You thought. But he was making you feel all types of things that you have never felt before. It was different. Good different.

Butterflies filled your stomach as his hands did magic on your body. You gasp lightly at the touch of his fingers, breathing heavily.

- "Have you never been touched before?" He whispers, seeing your tense reactions.

You shake your head lightly, a little embarrassed. He smirks at your response, a little happy.

He turns you around slightly, dominating your movements. He slowly moves you back before you feel your back on the soft mattress.

He kisses your lips one more time before moving downwards, leaving fluttering kisses on your chest making it harder for you to breathe. Your heavy breath was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room.

You breathed heavily as you felt him go further downwards. Your chest elevated, as your back arched against the mattress.

But this was wrong, no matter how good and special it made you feel, it was wrong. He still lied and those scenes have never managed to leave your head. You couldn't do this, you couldn't give yourself up to him.

You simply couldn't.

- "J-jungkook?" You stutter.

- "Mmh" he answers, before opening another button of your transparent blouse.

- "Th-this is wrong-"

He immediately stops in his actions before meeting your beautiful face, which looked somewhat frightened as a single tear left your eye.

- "This is wrong" you murmur as he looks at you expressionless, with his eyebrows furrowed a little. You push him away lightly, before getting up as you run your hands through your hair. "You can't just kiss me and think everything was all gonna go away Jungkook" you tell him.

Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed, completely flustered. 

- "You still lied Jungkook"

He stays silent, knowing you had a point. But he couldn't deny he felt bad and guilty for hurting you.

You let out a heavy breath.