Take me to him

Author POV

2 years later

The moon was bright as it shone through your clear complexion, creating a shimmering atmosphere. You stand on the balcony with your arms folded, admiring the foreign stars.

- "What's wrong?" your aunty asks.

You look back and just smile at her question.

- "Just that" you answer.

Flashback

- "What's wrong?" Jungkook voices in his deep tone.

You spin your head around to see Jungkook making an appearance on you balcony.

- "Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?" You ask as he comes over to you, wrapping his arms around your figure. Your heart beat increases as you begin to warm up to his touch.

- "Noo, I couldn't sleep" he answers, digging his face in your neck. "Your couch is uncomfortable" he jokes, as you playfully elbow him.

You both look up at the full moon together with the stars that complimented it. They were bright, the same way you both were feeling.

- "I come out when the moon is out"

- "Like a werewolf?" He jokes, as you punch him again.

- "You wanna die?" You question as he holds you tighter, smiling.

There was a peaceful silence between the two of you.

- "It's beautiful" you say looking up.

- "Yeah, it is beautiful" he repeats, but his eyes land on you. "Its very beautiful" he murmurs, as he means to reference your beautiful heart.

The both of you looked up into the starry night, amazed by the view.

Could it always be like this?

End of Flashback

- "Aww my Y/n, my sweet y/n! What am I going to do when you're gone?" She asks as you hug her tightly.

- "I don't know but I'm gonna miss you so much my beautiful aunt" you say, as she wraps a warm blanket around the both of you.

- "Well, I think it's time you go home and see if fate will work your way." She says.

- "Its clear that America hasn't helped you forget that boy" she says and she was right.

- "I dont know why" you reply, getting frustrated. Just thinking of your moments with him gave you the goosebumps.

- "Well you're leaving tommorrow, and let fate do its thing Y/n" she says, softly kissing your forehead as you smile in her arms.

- "I love you"

- "I love you more..."

Two years have passed but you still always remembered that boy.

You were here in a foreign country but memories of your interactions would still pop in your head. He was different. He managed to capture your heart and he has still managed to grab hold of it through these teary years.

Jungkook was not forgotten but he was just a memory. You were 24 now and you were still exploring new paths.

You would always manage to tell yourself:

"It may be stormy now but it can't rain forever..."

.