Silence

Author POV

- "Jungkook?" You both hear as the both of you were only inches apart.

He turns to see his hyungs lined up with different expressions on their face. One smirking, the other confused, one serious. He moves away from you, shoving his hands in his pockets, as you quickly bow in respect to the men in suits.

- "I- I'm so sorry, I- I was just-..." you stutter in a quiet tone, not being able to form your sentence as your face reddens with embarrassment. "...about to leave" you finish, as Jungkook smirks at your flustered face.

You walk over to the kitchen table grabbing your bag and coat. Jungkook quickly grabs for your arm as all his hyungs stare at the two of you in amazement.

- "Let me drop you home" Jungkook offers.

- "No its alright, thank you for dinner" you say quietly, removing your arm from his grip.

You bow once again towards Jungkook's direction, before passing his hyungs which you bow at again. You can see the man with the black hair who was tall and handsome, smirk at you on the way out.

It was silent... as Jimin glares at Jungkook.

- "Isn't that Ye Jin-ah's teacher?" Namjoon asks breaking the silence as Taehyung breaks into laughter.

- "Yeah, she is" Jungkook answers, making his way over to the couch like nothing happened as all the others join.

- "And what was she doing here?" Jin asks sternly, all of them knowing that they were not allowed to bring anyone into their houses for the utmost secrecy.

- "To lips her" Jimin answers, as his hands lay in his pockets as he stood there, glaring at Jungkook.

- "Do you know what you just did Jungkook? You brang her to your house? What if she finds out who you are?" Namjoon articulates. "You never bring girls to your house? What changed?" He adds.

Jungkook looked a little hesitant not knowing what to say. But he couldn't help it. He didn't know what was happening to him. He needed you, he wanted you.

- "It looks like Jungkook gets his supplies from the school now" Jimin ripostes as Jungkook now looks over at him with a death glare.

- "Shut the fuck up" Jungkook spits, his jaw clenched as tension rises.

- "Jimin" Hoseok voices.

- "I'm curious Jungkook. How is she? I really wanna know how she tastes now? Must be nice to have a kitten licking your bowl? Sweet? Bitter? Tender? Let's give her a little suck Jungk-" but he didn't finish his sentence as Jungkook lands a fist managing to engrave Jimin's left cheek.

Namjoon and Jin act quick as they try to hold Jungkook back from any more punches as Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung watch the show.

Jungkooks chest heaved heavily at Jimin's words, trying to calm himself down.

It was silent.

- "Wow" Jimin remarks, followed by a pause. "You've really fallen for her?" Jimin says in disbelief as Jungkook tries to comprehend everything.

He's NEVER hit his hyungs. Never. Especially over a girl, this was all new and confusing to Jungkook. But that month and half where he stayed away from you, he felt like something was missing. Your presence left an uncontrollable desire that made him want to go back to you.

Jimin wipes off the blood of his lips before standing up, slowly.

- "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but FIX up" Jimin spits, pushing past Jungkook before leaving his house.

The room was filled with an empty silence.

- "Well, that was... eventful" Taehyung remarks as he breaks the tense silence, chuckling deeply like the sound of a thundering rumble.

- "We'll leave you alone" Namjoon asserts, patting Jungkook on the shoulder.

You could only hear Jungkook's reckless breathing echo in the room. But other than that...

Silence