XVIII

xander

My breathing slowed to its usual steady pace as I laid in Thor's arms, my limbs entangled within him, wearing nothing but his t-shirt

My breathing slowed to its usual steady pace as I laid in Thor's arms, my limbs entangled within him, wearing nothing but his t-shirt. My head nestled into his bare chest, hearing the steady thump of his heart as he stroked the small of my back. Thor and I spent the rest of those 48 hours until the Jump Point in bed doing...a variety of things.

"I cannot believe we actually ended up having sex in space," I laughed into his chest while tracing the veins on his forearms.

He hummed deeply, pleasure still rolling through him. "Multiple times at that."

"And I would gladly do it again," I said, tilting my head upwards to capture his lips softly into mine.

"I'm holding your word to you," he grinned, releasing me from the kiss.

"Please do," I agreed, snuggling back into him.

"You said something a few times, agapi my...no atapi my...?" Thor asked, drawing his fingers up and down my back.

I shook my head and laughed lightly at him, "What are you trying to say?"

"I don't know," he chuckled deeply. "I think it was in Greek."

"Oh, you mean 'αγάπη μου,'" I giggled, shifting my head to look up at him. "It means 'my love.' I didn't even notice I was saying it."

"Agapi mu," he repeated, holding my chin up. "Αγάπη μου."

He lifted up my chin with his fingers and I sunk deeper into his embrace, touching my lips slowly to his and I was transported back into that bubble that was void of time and space.

My eyelids fluttered shut when our lips parted as sleep lulled over me but I was forced to snap then back open at the sound of a small siren. "We're in Xander," I groaned, not wanting to pull away from the loving embrace of Thor.

"Can we not just stay here, forget about the Stone for a few more days," Thor piped, ducking his head under my dark hair.

"I wish we could but I don't think that alarm will go off until we shut it off," I argued, hoisting myself into a sitting position, leaving Thor to groan as his body was left cold without my touch. "If the Nova Corps, or whatever they are, see a hovering ship on the outskirts of their planet, they are probably going to investigate so, come on."

"Selene..." Thor tried but I was already scooting myself off the edge of the bed.

I picked up the thin bed sheet that had fallen off during our activities and threw it on top of Thor who only groaned even more.

"Come on," I laughed at him as he buried himself under the sheet. "Get your armour on so we can leave."

* * *

Thor flew the ship into a huge ship-port where we settled in beside a sharp green one. Taking his hand into my own, we roamed the streets of Xander.

It was the complete opposite to the planet of Knowhere. The build was entirely modern, pavements pristine embossed with white, sparkling water fountains, towering metal buildings line the skyline as the smaller building glistened with iridescent solar panels on their roofs and small spacecraft's zoom over the heads of the mostly human-like Xandarians, except from the odd choices of clothing they wore.