{34} We need to talk

**3 rd person's POV

As soon the the horn went off all the 100 students who had passed the test all ran off to begin carrying out the rescue mission.

They never mentions how we would be scored... so we'll just have to follow our training. [m/n] thought to himself as he ran I can't afford to fail now

"Let's start by going to the closest urban area!" Iida announced "We'll work as a team as much as possible!"

"Right!" Everyone shouted, excepted Bakugou was veering another direction away from the group

"Bakugou, again?"

"Katsuki!" [m/n] rolled his eyes and made a sharp turn to follow him. Kirishima and Kaminari also doing the same

"Why are you guys following me, you damn extras!?" The blonde barked

"We just felt like it!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled

"You're not gonna be able to rescue the civilians by yourself" [m/n] said catching up to him "it's best to move in a small team this round"

"Okay now please wrap up the second test as quickly as possible, too."

The four of them made their way over to the mountain zone where they heard a couple calling out for help from within a small ditch.

"Help! It hurts"

"I've hurt my hands!"

"Shut up! Save yourselves!" Bakugou shouted

"What!?" The people from H.U.C and the other three screamed out in complete shock

"You'rr sticking too close to your own style!"

"You can't just say that, Katsuki!"

"They might be really hurt!" They scolded the blonde

"No... we are supposed to be victims with minor injuries who are the less priority rescue"

"Could he have figured that out in an instant, telling us to move by ourselves"

"Geh— "

"No way... they took it in a way that makes it sound okay"

"We'll take you some place safe" Kirishima said, he, along with [m/n] and Kaminari jumped down the ditch to help them out.

"But the tone of your voice was inappropriate. Minus points" the man deadpanned

"What did you say!?" Bakugou growled, a horrifying glare appearing on his face causing the couple to cling unto each other in fear.

"Cut it out Katsuki!" [m/n] warned "don't worry he won't hurt you" [m/n] smiled at the two "come on, let's get you out of here"

After they helped the couple and sent them to the first aid area the four continued to go around to find other civilians help. However, there was suddenly a series of explosions around them as well as other explosions that could be heard from other area.

"What is this!?" Kaminari screeched as he ran away from the falling pieces of rumble.

"Villains have appeared and begun their pursuit" Mera's voice could be heard from the speakers "Hero candidates at the scene should continue the rescue effort, while also suppressing the villains."

"Seriously??" [m/n] gawked

"What do we do?" Kaminari turned to face [m/n]

"Well... There are still people that need to be rescued." [m/n] "We'll have to trust the others to handle the villains and we save as many others here as we can."