{45} Fine... I'll Do It Myself

**3rd person's POV

Over the next few days [m/n] was getting used to returning to having regular school days now that the work studies were put on hold. As well as extra classes along with Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, Tokoyami and Asui.

He was back to having breakfast with the his friends, and walking to classes together. Hanging out in the common room after school, and fall asleep next to his boyfriend.

During their hero training they were back to improving their ultimate move, which gave him the chance to work on his latest move that only lasts for ten seconds.

He doesn't understand how he even turns it on, so that's still a work in process.

One another note, he must have been really out of it for a while because almost out of nowhere Midoriya and Aoyama were close and seemed to have become friends.

Well, it didn't matter to him, he was just happy to see Midoriya making more friends.

"Look look!" [m/n] turned his head over to see Ashido standing in front of a few of the students and began breakdancing.

"Whoa!" He was sat on top of Bakugou's table and turned his head back to the blonde "I didn't know she could dance."

Bakugou simply grunted and leaned back against his chair. [m/n] turned his attention back to the small group to see that now Ashido was trying to teach Midoriya and Aoyama how to two step.

"Oh me too!" [m/n] hopped off Bakugou's desks and ran to the trio. He stood next to Ashido, picked up on her rhythm and the two began two-stepping together, smiling and laughing as the rest of the class watched in amusement.

My hand slipped and this happened XD (It was too cute, I had to)

"Ohh! [l/n]-kun!" Ashido cheered "I didn't know you could dance!"

"I have many secret Ashido" [m/n] winked playfully.

Unfortunately, Aoyama and Midoriya didn't have any rhythm in them as they tried to follow Ashido's instructions. Whatever they were doing with their bodies couldn't be classified as dancing.

...

"Um... we're going to have a school festival." Aizawa informed the student in his casual monotone voice

"Shooent!" The class cheered! (Short for 'super normal school event')

"Festival!"

"Let's decide what we're gonna do!"

The school festival is a chance for the other course students, the support course, general studies, and business course, to shine. This event for them is like the sports festival to the hero course.

Not only that, but it's a chance for those feeling stressed out with everything going on to unwind.

So even with all the villain activities that had been happening, they were still going to hold the event, of course with higher security. So with the remaining class time they were going to decide what they would be doing.