#SPECIAL ||You're me!?||

**[m/n]'s POV

Today is halloween... which is my least favourite holiday of the year. Why? Well, it's pretty simple... I hate scary stuff. I can't handle it, if someone jump scares me, I'm out. i'm terrified of scary movies and I can't with some off the costumes. Thankfully, at U.A. we didn't get any day offs, because heroes don't take breaks and we need to train hard. Though, they still put up halloween decoration, just to get in the mood. Since we're at school nothings gonna happen. I've never told anyone, except Izuku and Katsuki, about my dislike towards Halloween because of my weak heart. Hopefully no-one asks about it or finds out about it.

So there I was walking idly to class, not really paying attention to anything, just concerned about making it to class on time.

"RAWR!!"

"AHHHHHHH!" I let out an embarrassingly high pitched squeal from my vocal chords, since goddamn pikachu jumped out of nowhere thinking it'd be a good idea to scare me. Not only did I screech like I little girl, but I had jerked backwards, tripping over my legs and falling right on my ass. fantastic.

I slowly raised my head to look at him, he bursted out in laughter, crouching over as he held his stomach. I just rolled my eyes and stood up glaring at him

"Oh shut up, it's not funny" but he was still laughing "stop laughing" I starting playfully punching him in the head, until he had finally stopped laughing

"I didn't know you were such an easy scare!" He wiped the tear of the corner of his eye from laughing too much. "Are you ok?" I knew he was trying not to laugh again

"I'm fine" I stuck my tongue out at him and kept walking to class, on my way I met up with Katsuki "hey, Katsuki"

"You ok? I heard a scream" Katsuki said with a scowl on his face

"Wow, was I that loud" I muttered as I scratched my nape and my face became pink from embarrassment "don't worry, I'm fine" I waved him off, with the look in his eyes I could tell that he wasn't buying my bullshit even for a second. Thankfully, he let it go.

...

Class were the usual, but now it was lunch time and after that it would finally be hero training. Though, ever since Kaminari had scared me in the morning i've been a little bit on edge, hoping he wouldn't scare me again. Izuku had even noticed how tense I became, I didn't really need to explain, he already understood why I seemed nervous. I told Katsuki and the others to head to lunch first, that I need to stop by the bathroom. I went to the bathroom to wash my face so I could relax a bit. Ugh, I can't wait for halloween to be over I groaned internally. As I was wiping my face off from the water, I opened my eyes and saw someone standing right in front of me with a zombie mask on.

Cue the sound of my girly screams

The person took off the mask and revealed a snickering Kirishima

"Not cool man!" I punched him in the shoulder and that made him laugh out, I pouted and glared at him "Kaminari told you didn't he. I swear i'll kill both of you"

"Sorry, dude" Kirishima chuckled "since we're in school for halloween, this is how we're getting into it"

"Well, get into it with other people" I crossed my arms over my chest "I don't like it" when I said this Kirishima stopped laughing immediately, and looked over at me worriedly

"Dude, i'm sor—" suddenly the door flung open and Katsuki was standing there with a scowl on his face. He looked to at the mask in Kirishima's hands, and then at me, with my reddened cheeks and slightly freaked out look. Bakugou glared at Kirishima before walking towards me grabbing my hands and pulling me away.