{30} Level up

**3rd person's POV

[m/n] woke up that morning already tired, these past few days had taken quite a lot out of him, so it's no surprise that he just wanted nothing more than to sleep for 5 days straight. Since the school was just a 5 minute walk from the dorm he was thankful for the extra minutes of sleep he could get in.

He laid on his bed for a few minutes, starting at the ceiling. Right... I have therapy today after school. He took a deep breathe and sighed before finally getting up to get ready for the day.

First he brushed his teeth before heading down to the common area to have breakfast with everyone else.

"Wow dude you look like shit" Kaminari said to [m/n] as the boy took a seat in front of him, next to Bakugou, with his breakfast tray in hand.

"Thanks..." [m/n] smiled sarcastically

"Just messing with you" Kaminari chuckled

"Yeah..." [m/n] rolled his eyes jokingly before continuing to eat breakfast.

After breakfast he took a shower and changed into his school uniform, then he packed his backpack and went to knock on Bakugou's door.

"Ready?" [m/n] asked once Bakugou opened the door

"Yeah" the blonde went inside to grab his school bag before exiting his room, shutting the door behind him. "how'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby"

"You do realise that babies wake up every hour crying, right?" Bakugou side-eyed him

"Shut up, that's not what I meant" [m/n] elbowed the blonde, a small giggle escaping his lips.

...

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional license" Aizawa announced to the class

"Yessir"

"A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life." His voice went deep and serious "of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year"

"Well, that's reassuring" [m/n] muttered to himself

"That's why today we will have each of you come up with at least two—" at that moment the door opened up revealing Midnight, Cemontos, and Ectoplas "—ultimate moves"

"Ultimiate moves!?"

"It's like a school thing and yet—"

"It's like a super normal hero thing" Oh that's kinda cool! [m/n] grinned

"Ultimate! This means that this move will give you a sure win!" Ectoplasm spoke

"A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it" Cementos said "Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent"

"You're move will represent you. These days pro heroes without an ultimate move are an endangered species" Midnight added

"We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet at gym gamma"

With that all the students went off to the changing room to change into their hero costumes, as Aizawa had instructed, before all meeting at gym gamma.

Crap, I just realised I haven't used my quirk since what happened at Kamino... [m/n] thought to himself, his mind wandering off. It took him a few extra seconds to process everything else Aizawa and the other teachers were talking about.