{18} I've missed you

**3rd Person's POV

The next morning Bakugou was the first one to wake up, his eyes slowly fluttered opened and he looked to the side to see [m/n] still cuddled up beside him.

"Oi, [m/n]" he said in a deep husky voice as he sat up "wake up" [m/n] stirred a little bit before finally pulling his eyes open. His eyes were red and puffy from last night.

"Oh... morning" he muttered before gently rubbed his eyes, getting rid of the sleep. He sat up and stretched his arms over his head, his back arching in the process. Bakugou then stood up from the bed and was about to start getting ready for another day in the internship. However, before he left he felt a gentle grip on his wrist, he turned back to see [m/n] staring up at him. His teeth nibbling on his bottom lip and his cheeks a tint of pink. "Th-thanks for last night..."

"Don't mention" there was a soft look in his eyes that made [m/n]'s heart suddenly pound violently against his chest. The [h/c] haired boy simply smiled before letting go of Bakugou's hands, then he too began to prepare for the internship.

==========Time skip==========

After the week long internship, the students of class 1-A were back to school and ready to resume classes just like normal. And this time everything was finally going back to normal between Bakugou and [m/n]... well as normal as it could be. [m/n]'s not gonna lie, there a still many times where his mind wonders off and he thinks about that moment when he and Bakugou almost kissed. Would either of them had stopped if that sidekick didn't walk in? how far would that kiss have gone? Does Bakugou think about it too? Not only the kiss but the way he overreacted to the fake interview saying something about them being a thing. And even the night he had a nightmare and they cuddled. Even though that wasn't the first time they cuddled, [m/n] secretly hopes it isn't the last either, that time was different. It's hard to describe but it was just different... more intense... more... intimate? Does Katsuki think about these too?

These were the main thoughts that were flooding [m/n]'s mind. But he just decided to keep them to himself and not talk about it. He finally made up with Bakugou and he doesn't wanna jeopardise that by bringing up these unknown feelings.

But anyways, for the first time in weeks they walked to school together just like usual. But this time [m/n] was trying his best not to burst out with laughter because what in the lords name is up with Bakugou's hair.

"K-Katsuki... why is you hair pfffft!" [m/n] threw his hand over his mouth to stop from laughing like an idiot in the middle of the street

"Shut up!" The blonde yelled and they continued to make their way to class. And the moment they walked in Kirishima and Sero wasted no time bursting out in laughter when they saw Bakugou and his side parted hair.

"HAHAHAHHAHA Seriously? Seriously, Bakugou?!"

"Stop laughing!!" He yelled, body trembling from rage. It was then that [m/n] joined them and the three were howling and wheezing like animals "my hair got used to it so even when I shower it won't go back!" He angrily explained "how come it didn't happen to you!?" He pointed an accusing finger at [m/n], who was too busy laughing to even answer him. "stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try! Side-part boy!" Sero choked out

"What'd you say!!?" Bakugou exploded and that was enough to make his hair go back to its normal spiky state.

"It's back!" The three screeched, laughing even harder at the blonde and having no fear for their life and well being. Eventually, [m/n] finally stopped laughing and instead went over to Midoriya who was standing with Iida and Todoroki.