{6} Icy Hot

**[m/n]'s POV

This morning I woke up a bit earlier than usual, so I decided to go on a morning jog. I put on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, at the door I put on my running shoes. The whole time I was thinking about what had happened yesterday, I still found the whole thing unbelievable. Without even realizing, I had unconsciously followed the same route I followed on the day of the entrance exam. Meaning I ended up passing by the beach where I saw Izuku...

I stood there, staring at the cleaned up beach before I continued my jog until I got back home, I walked inside taking off my shoes before heading to the kitchen to drink some water to help catch my breathe. After, I went back upstairs to my room to take a shower and get dressed. I still had about 10 minutes to spear before breakfast so I pulled out the photo of me and my parents and placed them on my desk.

"Mama, papa... yesterday was my first day at U.A. and a lot happen... where should I even start" I started pacing up and down the room "Well, our homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta, is actually the Erasure hero, Eraser Head. He doesn't like media so he's an underground hero, ya' know he showed up to class in a yellow sleeping back, it was totally freaky and now that I thing about it, hilarious... We had to take a quirk apprehension test and the last place would get expelled! I was really worried about Izuku, because he was quirkless... well, at least, I thought he was, during the ball throw he threw the ball 705.3 meters! And his index finger was totally bruised and messed up" I took a deep breathe and exhaled, some fire coming out of my mouth "Katsuki and I were really shaken up about it. I even fainted... I'm just really confused right now and actually a little bit upset, was he lying this whole time? was he tricking me? But he wouldn't do something like that, right? I've known him my whole life, he would never lie to me... right?" I picked up the picture frame and gazed at it "I wish you guys were here to tell me what to do..." I ran my hand through my hair "...I wonder what's gonna happen today, maybe I should talk to him... anyways I gotta go now, love you guys" I put the picture back in the drawer, grabbed my U.A. jacket and my backpack then headed downstair. I greeted [s/m] and [s/f] at the dining table and ate my meal in silence. [s/s] eventually came down stairs but I paid no attention to her, not really in the mood for petty arguments.

When I was done, I said bye, putting on my shoes and leaving for school. On my way I bumped into Katsuki

"Ohayo, Katsuki"

"Ohayo" he mumbled, we walked to school together in a comfortable silence.

Basically this is how our schedule went, in the morning we had regular required classes, like English which was taught by Present Mic.

"Which of these English sentence is wrong?" Mic asked

So normal....

So damn boring

"Everybody heads up! Let's get this part started!"

After morning classes we have lunch, the food in bloody amazing and the prices are totally reasonable. For lunch I sat with Katsuki, but [s/s] showed up with some other chick and sat with us. She, of course, began flirting with Katsuki... but he didn't give a shit. Still a goddamn try hard I see... I rolled my eyes not bothering to make it less obvious.

Finally, after lunch, in the afternoon we had our Hero Basic Training course.

"I am..." a voice boomed "...coming through the door like a normal person!"

"All Might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

All Might marched into the room, he explained to us that he'll be teaching this course and the stuff we'll be learning. Then he showed a flash card that had 'battle' written on it.