{8} Familiar

**3rd person's POV

Could it be...?

"No way..." [m/n] muttered under his breathe, staring in shock as the villains came out from the portal one by one. Everything around [m/n] suddenly became blurry and numb, barely able to register what was going on around him.

Damn it, why now!? Why i'm I thinking about it now. There's no way it's connected

[m/n] shook his head forcing himself to focus on the dangerous situation that they were in right now. Aizawa had already jumped into the scene and began beating up the low class villains and thirteen was leading the students away from the fight and towards the exit. Before the students even reached the exit the warp gate villain appeared in front of them.

"Nice to meet you. We are the league of villains" the warp gate spoke. "It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A high school. In order to have All Might, the symbol of piece, take his last breathe" He scanned the faces of the students and his eyes stopped when his eyes landed on [m/n] "huh? You look familiar..." [m/n] glared at the villain, his hands balled up into a fist and flames erupted from them

"Really? I don't think we've met before" he ran past the other students and jumped at the villain "how 'bout I introduce myself!" Bakugou and Kirishima had also jumped towards the villains, the three landed their attacks on him but due to the fact that he was made up of misty particles it had no effect of him.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous" the villain spoke reappearing from the dust caused by Bakugou's explosion "That's right, even if your students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No, move away! Your three!" Thirteen yelled to them, his fingers pointing at the villain

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He began to use his quirk and surrounded the students, some where able to escape but others were warped to separate locations all around USJ.

...

Bakugou, Kirishima, and [m/n] were warped to the collapse zone, as soon as they had landed inside one of the buildings a swarm of villains came out and charged at them, but the three were able to fight them off easily.

"Die!" Bakugou yelled as he blasted two of the villains, they were sent back and crashed into a wall. Kirishima used his hardened hand and knocked out another villain. [m/n] used his flamed up fist and punched another one and knocked him immediately. Now they were surrounded by the unconscious bodies of the low class villains.

"tch, these guys were nothing" [m/n] said

"Is this all of them? They're so weak" Bakugou growled

"All right. Let's hurry up and go save the others" Kirishima breathed out "if we're here, then everyone else should be inside USJ, too. I'm worried about the guys with less offensive abilities. Besides, because we ran off ahead, we slowed Thirteen down."

"It's my fault, I was the one who ran up first without thinking..."

"As men, we all have to take responsibility for what we did"

"If you wanna go, then go by yourself" Bakugou turned his head away "I'm gonna kill that warp gate"

"As a hero in training, I don't think 'kill' is a good word to use, Katsuki" [m/n] sweat dropped

"Whatever!"

"You're gonna act childish at a time like this? Besides that guys attacks are—"

"Shut up!" Bakugou yelled at Kirishima