{32} Everything's a mess

>>Warning: Slight NSFW ahead ;)<<

**3rd person's POV

This time when [m/n] woke up he was back in his own body. He still had his uniform on, his shirt was unbuttoned and his tie was hanging on his chair.

"Fucking hell" he groaned, running his hands through his messy bed hair. He got up and went to the bathroom, he took a look at himself in the mirror and noticed his eyes were red and puffy.

He looked like a complete mess. With his swollen eyes, bags under his eyes, tear stained checks, and messy hair. He felt like a mess too.

He took a deep breathe and let out a loud grumble. He poured cold water on his face and got ready for the day, before he went down stairs to head to class first

"Morning, [l/n]!" Kaminari greeted the boy with a grin "come have breakfast with us"

"Ah... no thanks" [m/n] shook his head with a forced smile on his face

"You're skipping breakfast?"

"Yeah 'm not hungry" he mumbles

"You only skip meals when something's up... are you ok?"

Since when did he start being so preceptive?

"...You're looking too deeply into this. I'm just not that hungry and I wanna get to class earlier..."

"[l/n] you shouldn't—"

"Kaminari" [m/n] snaps but immediately regrets it when he notices how the blonde jumped back. "I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... just... I just need to be alone right now"

"But—"

"Oi dunce face" Bakugou's voice drew both of their attention to him "quit being annoying and get over here!"

"A-Annoying!?" Kaminari gasped dramatically "that's just rude"

"Whatever! Just shut up and get over here"

[m/n] and Bakugou's eyes locked from across the room for a moment, both understanding what the other was thinking without having to say anything. A small, almost unnoticeable smile slips unto [m/n]'s lips before he turns around and heads to their classroom.

...

There was on one else in the classroom, thankfully, when [m/n] arrived. He flopped down on his chair and roughly ran his finger through his hair.

"Why is this happening?" he grumbled throwing his head back "Why now of all times?"

He's already lost two days of training and the provisional licence exam is right around the corner. And the only ultimate move he has is him wings form... but that gives him a huge disadvantage after using it.

"Oi dumbass"

[m/n] immediately recognised the voice

"What an endearing way to call me" [m/n] said, full of sarcasm. The blonde just clicked his tongue and hands [m/n] the juice box he was holding.

"You better fucking drink it" he grunts as he flops down on his seat next to [m/n]'s. The boy looks at the little juice box in his hand then up at Bakugou with a gentle smile on his lips.

"Thanks, Katsuki..." he pokes the juice box and takes little sips

"Wanna talk about it?"

[m/n] pauses