{44} Do Your Best

**3rd person's POV

Once again that morning [m/n] was up before everyone else, he took a shower, ate breakfast and changed into his hero costume and made his way out of the dorm.

There he saw one of Endeavour's drivers waiting at the entrance for him

"Morning!" [m/n] bowed to the driver

"Good morning, Inferno-san" he returned the bow and opened the door for the boy. [m/n] smiled politely at him and entered the vehicle. "Endeavour-san is already at the venue" the man informed [m/n] as he began driving off.

When they arrived [m/n] quickly hopped out of the car, bidding the driver goodbye and ran to meet up with the pro inside the venue.

"Good morning, Endeavour!" [m/n] waved at the pro, running up to him

"Mmh, morning" he grunted

"Does Todoroki know that you're coming?" [m/n] asked once he began walking next to the pro

"Mmh" he nodded

As they casually walked around the venue [m/n] rambled on every now and then about the most mundane things.

Over time during his work studies with Endeavour he had gotten more comfortable around the man, sure he was still intimidating on the outside and looked disinterested at [m/n]'s word but he knew that if the pro really wanted [m/n] to shut up he would've said it.

"—since I still wasn't used to my quirk I panicked and ended up setting the desk on fire" [m/n] sighed "oh—how long did it take you to figure out y..."

[m/n] trailed off when they stopped at the top of the staircase, below them was All Might and Present Mic.

"All Might, Present Mic, good morning!" [m/n] bowed to the two

"If it isn't the former number one hero..." Endeavour glared at the retired pro "Thanks for bringing Shoto..."

"Endeavour..."

The aura around the man suddenly shifted, now stiff and angered. [m/n] bit down on his lip and took a step back

Oh jeez...

"This is perfect..." he said "I've been wanting to sit down and have a talk with you."

[m/n] wasn't the only one feeling awkward from the suddenly tense atmosphere, Present Mic was also shifting uncomfortably on his feet

"I'll go buy some coffee!" Present mic screeched

"And I'll go... somewhere" [m/n] cleared his throat and slowly backed away before turning around and speed walking away.

As he walked around the venue he began hearing some chattering and the very familiar sound of his angry boyfriend. A giddy feeling quickly filled up in [m/n]'s chest and he followed the sounds, picking his pace up even more.

When he turned the final corner he saw Bakugou and Todoroki—with their backs facing him—talking with three students from Shiketsu high.

He smiled and ran up to them, he threw his hands around Bakugou and Todoroki's shoulders pulling them closer

"Don't you guys have classes to get to?" [m/n] hummed

"Oi—" Bakugou stared at [m/n], completely forgetting his argument with the purple haired student from Shiketsu. "[m/n]?" Said boy giggled at Bakugou's shocked expression

"[l/n]? When did you get back?" Todoroki asked

"Last night, like really late" [m/n] removed the hand around their shoulders, then extended a hand out to the purple haired student Bakugou had been arguing with "I'm [l/n] [m/n] from U.A."