{28} And I Oop-

PLEASE READ ^o^:

I know this was supposed to be special chapter but I decided to make it canon in the story and not a special. And I didn't have new ideas so I just wrote the next chapter... heheh

SOOO if you guys have any ideas for a special chapter you'd wanna see could you just comment below and I'll pick which one I really like! I need a lil inspiration plsss~

***SPECIAL CHAPTER IDEA??

Trigger Warning: self-harm

**[m/n]'s POV

As the doctor had said I was discharged from the hospital the next day, [s/f] and [s/m] came to pick me up and take me back home. I was quiet the whole ride back home, my brain occupied with the thoughts of what Katsuki and Izuku said to me yesterday. I felt really dumb because of it, but it did feel good to just let my emotions out and not have to fake it. I just don't want people worry about me and I don't want to throw my baggage on them... that's why I've always put a smile for them. I guess that trick won't work with those two.

"We're here" [s/m]'s voice pulled my out of my thought. I hadn't even realised we were already home.

"[s/s] dear" [s/f] called when we walked into the house "we're back! And you'll be pleased to know that [m/n] is ok!" [s/s] came down the stairs in her pyjamas, she looked me up and down.

"You look horrible." She deadpanned

"Well, a kidnapping will do that to a person" my tone dripping with passive aggressiveness, she just rolled her eyes and walked past me to the kitchen, being sure to bumped into me on her way. "kinda wishing I had one more day at the hospital now..." I mumbled under my breathe, also making my way to the kitchen to grab a snack before dinner.

"[m/n], [s/s]" [s/m] called to us taking a seat on the counter stool "we heard from U.A. that they are wanting students to move into the dorm"

"and a teacher will be coming by tomorrow to talk about it and sign a contract" [s/s] and I both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Yes!" We both yelled out.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to go to a boarding school" I said

"Sleepovers everyday and not having to wake up extra early to get ready!" She clapped "it's gonna be so lit!" She skipped out of the kitchen excitedly

"We'll be closer to the training ground and I can get more training in" I added as I made my way out of the kitchen back to my own room. "my bed... how I've missed you so~" I flopped down and before I knew what was happening I dozed off.

I woke up to a bunch of text from my classmates, even Shinsou, Shiozaki, and Tetsu, all checking in on me and asking how I was. I smiled as I replied to them, I also called Katsuki and we were talking until I had to go for dinner.

"I'm not allowed to leave my house either" I sighed "so I'll only get to see you when class starts up"

"Yeah"

"...I miss you"

"We literally saw each other yesterday"

"Well, I miss you today" I pouted

"...You're an idiot"

"I'm your idiot now" he chuckled in response

"Go eat, we'll see each other soon"