{49} Operation Befriend Monoma?

**3rd person's POV

"Monoma has been acting... weird" [m/n] said as he leaned forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"Can you elaborate on that?" His therapist said

"Well..."

Flashback

"Oi class A" [m/n] turned around with a roll of his eyes

"I told you I have a na—" he gets cut off by the blonde pushing something against his chest. He looks down at the cold drink in his hands "What?"

"It's obviously the drink you spilled all over yourself" Monoma grumbled "I guess I felt pity or whatever"

"Monoma... did you buy this for me?"

"Jeez, do I have to spell everything out for you?!" He groaned and marched away leaving [m/n] alone with the drink in his hands and a question mark over his forehead.

End of flashback

"So he's been nice?"

"Yeah, that's the weird thing. He has this weird idea that class A and B are in competition and keeps trying to prove that he's better than us" [m/n] sighed "he's still rude but... sometimes is decent. It's weird"

"Perhaps he's trying to form a bond with you?" She suggests "But is just not sure how to go about it with how he's treated your class in the past."

"Yeah but why with me?"

"Hard to say, has there been anything that's linked you two together?"

"Uhh..." [m/n] thought for a moment "I guess the pageant? The whole nicer things started around that time too. Maybe he's interested in how I did it?" [m/n] shrugged

"What do you feel about this situation?"

"Mainly confused, but scared cause he might be planning something" [m/n] scoffed

"If Monoma-kun were to reach out and ask to be friends, what would you do?"

"I'd be skeptical at first, but he's actually pretty chill when he's not being a dick."

"From what you've told me about him, he doesn't seem like the type to be outright with you, maybe you should meet him halfway? Try and be his friends? Only if your comfortable with that"

"Yeah... yeah I think I'd wanna try. I'd rather have him as a friend that an asshole that keeps bothering us"

.

.

.

And that's how [m/n] found himself in front of the class B dorms after dinner holding a pack of sweets.

"[l/n]?" Tetsutetsu walked up to [m/n] with a bright smile, Shiozaki standing next to him

"Hey, how goes it?" [m/n] grinned. Other members of class B noticed [m/n]'s presence and gave a quick hello to him.

"What brings you here?" Shiozaki asked

"You won't believe it, but I'm actually here for Monoma"

"Oh jeez, what did he do now" Tetsutetsu sighed

"Relax, it's not like that" [m/n] giggled

Luckily, Monoma had just entered the common area and [m/n] noticed him from over the two's shoulder

"Speaking of the devil" he grinned "Oi Monoma"

The blonde whipped his head over and stared at [m/n] as if he had a three heads and cat ears.