{26} I don't lie

**[m/n]'s POV

"A-Are you part of the League of Villains...?" I tried to keep my voice as steady but the fear in my tone was obvious "Are you the b-boss... or something"

"You could say that" I glanced from side to side, trying to make out more of this rooms layout. If I could find the exit I could maybe make a break for it, I'll burn off these stupid restrains and get the hell outta here before he can unplug himself from his tubes and shit. "If you're looking for the exit door it's over there" my eyes went wide as I stared back at him. "and I can assure you it's unlocked" He was pointing at the door that was a few meters behind me. "Well...? Do you think you can make it?" He said in an extremely condescending manner.

My fist were tightly clenched and I was furiously bitting my bottom lip, my nose flared as I glared at him, but I back down. There was no way I was gonna make it and he knows I don't stand a chance against him. He knows I'm no threat to him.

"Tch" I liked my tongue

"Good boy"

It was finally beginning to dawn on me just how fucked up this situation was right now for me. I was just kidnapped by someone whose flames were blue and way hotter than mine, so hot that I couldn't even touch them. And i have been tied up to a chair and locked up in an unknown place with an unknown dangerous man that will kill me if I don't do as he says.

I don't know how long I've been here

I don't know where I am

I don't know who this man is

I don't know if I'm ever gonna make it out of this

I'm scared, I'm so fucking terrified and I haven't felt this powerless since the day my parent were killed...

That's when it clicked

This man could've been the one that killed my parents and the reason I'm here is for him to finish the job. But if he wanted me dead he would've killed me by now. Maybe he knows about All For One.

I took a deep breathe and let out a shaky one before looking back up at him.

"...Do y.... Do you know what All For One is?"

He smirked as he looked at me... he then stood up from his chair, leaving all the tubes behind him, and walked over to me at a slow threatening pace. Each step heavier than the last, echoing louder and louder in my ear.

The closer he got the more my body trembled and shook. Then he was standing right in front of me and looking down at me. I felt like I couldn't breath anymore. I was completely frozen, my eyes glued to his form, the hairs on my body standing straight. This was a feeling beyond fear, this was far more terrifying.

"Not 'what'... who"

"...is...y...u"

"I am All For One"

"...m-my... par..ents... wh..."

"Yes, I was the one that ordered your parents to be killed"

I sucked in a sharp breathe and felt my eyes turn red from anger and frustration, the man who caused the death of my parents was right in front of me and I couldn't do anything. I bit my lips harshly and hung my head down. My mouth opening and closing over and over again, desperately trying to fine words, anything, to say.

He grabbed my chin with with thumb and index finger and forced my head up to look right back at him again.

"Do you know what your parents did before they had you?" I said nothing. However, the hand on my chin quickly moved to wrap around my neck and slightly put some pressure around me "answer me" I let out a choked breathe